First Meeting

In Love With You~ [DISCONTINUED]

 

BUZZ.. There's a weird sound in your room. "What sound is this??" You thought.

BUZZ.. "Ahh stop this weird sound please!"

BUZZZZ!!! You realize that it's the sound of your alarm. "Oh, it's just my alarm." You turned off the alarm and closed your eyes to go back to sleep.

"Wait..." You opened your eyes and saw that it was already 7:00am. "Ah!! I'm late for my first day of school! Ah jinjja.. Why do I have to be late for my first day??" As fast as you can, you brushed your teeth, took a shower, change into the school uniform (you looked at the mirror and made sure your appearance was okay) and grab two slices of bread from the dining table.

 

"Eomma! Appa! Na kalkaeyo! Annyeong!!" You ran to the subway station as fast as you can while finishing your breakfast. You are so excited for your first day in a new school. You were looking forward to your classmates, whether they would accept you or not, whether you would make friends there. You were energetic because you heard that there are lots of cool guys there. You rode the train that lead you to your new school.

 

When you arrived, you were amazed at how much students there were. Everybody was gathering at the board where there are the lists of names in which classes were. You checked to see which class you were in, 1-A. You didn't even bother looking at the other names, and directly tried to find the class where you were supposed to go to.

You were walking slowly and looking around for your class that you didn't see a tall and handsome guy walking in the other direction.... and THUMP! You bumped his head and both of you fell to the floor (-first).

 

"Jwesonghabnida.." You said while covering your face and rubbing your head.

"Gwaenchanha." He said. "Are you okay?"

"He has a very calm and soothing voice." You thought. "I'm okay." You said while lifting your head upwards. You saw a tall and cute guy standing in front of you.

"I'm Lee Sandeul from class 2-C. Are you a new student?" He held out his hand for you.

"De. I am a new student in class 1-A." You took his hand and he pulled you up. You realized that his face is so near to you that your heart started beating. *dugeun* *dugeun*

"What's your name?" He asked you while smiling that kind smile that made you melt.

"Umm... My name is ______. Nice to meet you." You blushed and tried to cover your cheeks with your hair.

"Nice to meet you too. I have to get to class, right now. So see you later! Take care~" He waved at you while running towards another corridor. You stood there waving at him, speechless.

When you finally realized, you quickly found your class and made it in just in time before the bell rang.