CHAPTER 29

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

 

It was late but Seohyun didn’t really care. She barged into the house.

Kyuhyun abruptly turned towards the door. He had been pacing back and forth, filled with anxiety as he waited for Seohyun. His mother sat in the couch with a worried look in her face.

“Where have you---?”

“Don’t you have anything to tell me?”

Kyuhyun looked confused. “What do you mean?”

Seohyun breathed deeply. “Tell me that it’s just a coincidence.”

When Kyuhyun didn’t reply, Seohyun turned to his mother. “Tell me that your husband dying on the same day my parents died is just a coincidence.”

The words she just said completely left Kyuhyun and his mother in surprise. Kyuhyun’s mother stood up and draw nearer to Seohyun. “Let me explain.”

“So it’s not a coincidence?” Seohyun’s tone suddenly rose. “All this time you were keeping something from me?”

“Just let me explain.” Kyuhyun’s mother repeated. She reached a hand towards Seohyun.

“Just tell me the truth!” Seohyun nearly screamed. “What does he have to do with my parents’ death?!”

Kyuhyun came in between Seohyun and his mother. “Calm down.”

“Calm down? I need to know the truth!” Seohyun demanded.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun admitted. “My father is the reason for your parents’ death. He was the man in the car that crashed with your parents’ car. My father and your father were good friends. They worked in the same company. ”

Tears fell down Seohyun’s cheeks. How much longer is she going to shed her tears?

Please log in to read the full chapter