CHAPTER 14

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo! This is not edited so please excuse errors.^^ I may not be able to update soon since I'm busy with college. :)))

But take note. . . I WILL BE BACK!

 

CHAPTER 14

 

“Boys, take a break.” The instructor called out in a loud voice as soon as the boys of the junior class finished running. The juniors were in the gym because it was their Physical Fitness class. While everyone was so hyped up with the activities, Seohyun fretted. She was never into sports. Sports never liked her and she didn’t like it back either. It wasn’t the girls’ turn to run yet but Seohyun felt as if dried up. She decided to satisfy her thirst and reached for her water tumbler when a hand holding a water bottle came in sight.

“Here. Take this.” Jonghyun offered. He had a towel around his neck. His face looked refreshed even though sweat dripped from his face.

“Ah, it’s okay. You need it.” Seohyun refused. “I have mine anyway and I know you’re thirsty as well.”

*Aigoo! I think she cares for me.*

But Jonghyun insisted and gave her the water bottle. “I don’t want my Seohyun to get thirsty, too.”

Seohyun uttered a thank you since she knew Jonghyun will keep on insisting even if she resists.

The Physical Fitness instructor blew his whistle and the girls took their places. As soon as Seohyun heard the go signal, she broke into a run along with her classmates. As she took huge strides, she felt as if her legs were giving up on her. Then, she heard someone cheering for her.

*Is it Kyuhyun oppa?*

She turned around and saw Jonghyun cheering for her instead. But her action caused her to stagger and eventually fall over. It didn’t even took a minute for Seohyun to feel a sudden pang of pain in her foot.

As soon as Jonghyun saw Seohyun fell, he rushed to her. Their Physical Fitness instructor did the same.

Seohyun tried to stand up but she ended up falling again.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked with a worried look on his face. But he didn’t wait for Seohyun to answer because he knew she was hurting

Please log in to read the full chapter