CHAPTER 13

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 13

 

The beautiful girl looked as if she was outside when God rained down beauty on mankind. She had pale white skin and pretty eyes. Her hair flowed down just below her shoulders and she wore a smile on her face as she headed towards their direction. Seohyun noticed a familiar face behind her. Jonghyun.

“Oh! Taeyeon!” Ryeowook ran to meet her. He noticed Jonghyun, too. “And. . . . .”

“This is Jonghyun, my cousin.” Taeyeon finished. “He goes to SM Academy too.”

Jonghyun smiled from ear to ear. “Hello everyone!” He noticed Seohyun by the corner and his smile even got bigger.

Ryeowook grinned, trying to be friendly to Jonghyun. “Yes, we know each other.”

“I brought some food with me.” Taeyeon held up the bag she was bringing.

“That’s so kind of you!” Siwon interrupted, shoving Ryeowook out of his way. “I’m Siwon but you know me already, right?”

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

Ryeowook glared at Siwon and shoved him, too. “So let me introduce you to my friends.”

The rest of them gathered around the newcomers. Taeyeon introduced herself first, giving them a smile and a bow. One by one, they introduced themselves and Taeyeon holds out her hand for a handshake.

Kyuhyun who was still holding a bowling ball introduced himself. Taeyeon held out her hand and Kyuhyun shook it gently.

*She’s lucky. I can’t even hold Kyuhyun oppa’s hand that easily.* Seohyun thought to hers

Please log in to read the full chapter