CHAPTER 3

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

Four boys walked with charisma as they walked along the hall, attracting every girl’s attention. They looked very sleek in their school uniform. As soon as they spotted two figures that just entered the hall, one of the four boys immediately greeted them.

“Oh! Seohyun! Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook waved at them.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun smiled at him and to the three other boys who were behind him. The four boys were nerdy Donghae, who always wore glasses but still looked cool with it; the sweet yet silent boy, Leeteuk; mischievous Siwon, who has the body and a smile that would definitely melt a girl’s heart; and playful Ryeowook, who was now jumping up and down. These five boys are good friends of Kyuhyun.

“What has made you jumpy today?” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook.

“You know what makes him jumpy.” Donghae said while adjusting his nerdy glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Kyuhyun gave him a confused look. “Huh?”

“It’s Friday! You know how I love Fridays. ” Ryeowook exclaimed, still jumping up and down.

“Ya! Will you stop jumping Ryeowook?!” Siwon playfully punched him in the arm. “You’re making me dizzy.”

Please log in to read the full chapter