CHAPTER 15

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 15

 

“I told you to come to our house last night. We could have watched the basketball game together.” Siwon chatted with Ryeowook.

The school cafeteria was slowly being filled wuth students who are about to take their lunch. The boys and Seohyun sat on their usual place.

“How’s your ankle, Seohyun?” Donghae asked.

Seohyun looked down to her ankle that had plaster wrapped around it. “It’s okay. It doesn’t hurt like before.”

“Be careful next time, Seohyun.” Leeteuk reminded her.

Ryeowook nodded in agreement. “It’s a good thing Jonghyun was there to help you though.”

Rolling his eyes, Siwon said, “Since when did you start liking Jonghyun? You always say you don’t like him because he’s too clingy to our Seohyun.”

“I did not say that!” Ryeowook denied and gave Siwon a playful punch on the arm.

While Siwon and Ryeowook started arguing like silly kids, Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun. He sat beside her but he feels too far away all of a sudden. It was like he was creating distance between them.

Kyuhyun caught Seohyun looking at him and Seohyun immediately diverted her eyes.

“Just tell the truth!” Siwon coerced Ryeowook. “You’re kind to Jonghyun now because he’s Taeyeon’s cousin.” The two boys continued arguing, filling the cafeteria with noise.

“I have always been kind to him.” Ryeowook pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

“You two should stop fighting.” Leeteuk interferred coolly.

Siwon and Ryeowook casted Leeteuk fierce looks at the same time. Leeteuk instantly held his hands up in surrender.

Donghae who was meticulously cleaning his signature glasses said in a low voice, “You better stop what you’re doing or Taeyeon and Jonghyun will hear you.”

Taeyeon and Jonghyun were approaching their table. Taeyeon wore her usual pretty smile on her face while Jonghyun wore his I’m-trying-to-look-cool-for-Seohyun smile. Siwon and Ryeowook stopped fighting right away. They turned from wild tigers into tamed kittens when they saw Taeyeon.

Taeyeon waved her hand to greet them. “ Hello guys!”

“Hello.” Siwon and Ryeowook said meekly at the same time, before the rest greeted Taeyeon as well.

“I was wondering if you could come to our house this weekend.” Taeyeon invited. “I would like to thank you for being friendly to me ever since I came here and letting me go bowling with you.”

Please log in to read the full chapter