CHAPTER 28

Between You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

 

Seohyun watched as Taeyeon threw her head back laughing at some joke Ryeowook shared. Taeyeon was hanging out with the boys by the hall outside the senior’s room. Even without looking at their direction, Seohyun could easily spot Kyuhyun standing beside Taeyeon, his gaze directed on the ground. As usual, Ryeowook was goofing around with Siwon, making fun of their self while Taeyeon watched them cheerfully. Seohyun walked with big strides as she passed by them, hoping to get unnoticed. She was halfway getting past them but unfortunately, Ryeowook caught a glimpse of her.

“Seohyun!” Ryeowook called.

Seohyun came to halt but she was debating with herself whether she would continue walking or turn around. It had been days since she started avoiding their company---Kyuhyun’s company that is.

Ryeowook called her once again.

With no other options, Seohyun chose to turn around and approached them. The second she noticed that Kyuhyun was watching her intently as she came closer, Seohyun immediately diverted her eyes.

“Why don’t you come join us?” Ryeowook put an arm around her shoulders.

With hesitation written all over her face, Seohyun tried to get out of Ryeowook’s hold. “I’m kind of busy.”

Siwon flicked his hand in front of him. “Pssh. It seems like you don’t have time for us anymore. You rarely hang out with us.” Just like Ryeowook, he put an arm around Seohyun’s shoulders. “It’s a good thing Taeyeon is here with us. If not, we would not have someone to laugh at our jokes.”

Taeyeon greeted Seohyun with a smile.

Seeing Taeyeon, made Seohyun remember what she saw in the Music Room. She brushed the thoughts away and focused in searching for alibis so that she could get away.

“I think I know why Seohyun doesn’t hang out with us lately.” Donghae chirped in. He looked at Kyuhyun for a second and then looked at Seohyun. “The siblings must have got into a fight!”

“Aha!” Siwon exclaimed. “So that must be the reaso

Please log in to read the full chapter