Dad!

Trapped by Him

HENRY's POV

My father walked in and I was sleeping beside the couch on the floor. With an blanket laying on top of me. I felt food and I saw NaNa cooking food. I slowly sat up and yawned blinking my eyes ten thousand times.

"So who are you?" My dad asked.
"Just...an friend." she reply.
"Really?" he sat at the table eating the food she had prepared.
"Dad..."I said simplyly getting up and throwing the blanket onto the couch.
"Oh your awake!" He said almost choking on his O-J.
"Yes and what are you doing NaNa?" I asked standing beside her.
"Cooking. Wae?" She said flipping the eggs in the pan.
"You don't have to."
"Yeah but I want to. sO ha!" she said. I took the pan from her and turned the stove off setting the pan on the stove.
"No sit down I will." I looked at her in the eyes she did the same.
"No!" she said turning tht stove back on and grabbing the pan. I turned it off.
"Let me."
"No.'
"Let me!"
"No!"
"Let me NaNa!" The more we aguredlike that my heart couldn't stop beating. Was I really falling for her?
"You two look like newlyweds." I father laughed. Me and NaNa turned around at the same time yelling.
"As If!"
"Okay okay...NaNa can I talk to you?" father smiled.
"Fine. Your lucky Henry I could've beaten you to an pulp."

"Yeah whatever." I said turning the stove off.
Nana and my dad walked away but I could still hear him.
"So...since its my son I need to know. Did you guys do it last night? On the couch?"

"What!" nana yelled.
"DAD!" I yelled.
"Shh! He'll hear me! Now answer."

"DAD!"
"Um..no."
"Okay so I dont need to take you to the docs-"

"DAD!"I yelled.
"Okay okay! False alarm." 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update and the short chapter which had no romane in it what so ever. I just fiished watching kdramas of 2013 and stuff And Watched an short little drama called The Secret Angel. And BTW did you know EXO-K were extras in 'To the beautilful you' through the whole movie. Kai in the cafe,bathroom fight scene and more.