Let me sleep here tonight

Trapped by Him

I sat on the couch again and rested my head on the arm. Henry came from the hallway and gave me the aspain. I thanked him a drank them. I sarted to feel dizzy and sleepy. I grabbed my phone and dailed my mother's number. 

"mom I wont be hom etil...later or....to..morrow. Okay love...yo bye." Henry looked at me and I looked at him. "Henry...why do you have soo many problems?"

"I don't know."

"What's with the family photo?"

"I don't know." 

"Henry?"

"Yes."

"Can I sleep here tonight."

"I dont care."

"thanks..." I fell asleep.

HENRY POV

I looked at her and she was beautiful. Hse slept an dI watch her. I felt like a stalker or a .

"The reason I like to keep that photo hidden is because my parents died. Well my father didn't but too me he is. He's not the same. With mom its not right. I was th reason She died. I don't like to show my weak side so that's way I have many problems. The things I chose ruin my life. But you ... it may be the best choice. Will you help me?"

"Hmm...I don't know. But I'm glad." She said I looked at her shocked. One eye was open and she smiled. "I'll be happy to. Henry." She fell asleep and I fell asleep on the floor beside her. I didn't otice it 'before but we fell asleep holding hands. My heart wouldn't stop beating.