Ya!

Trapped by Him

It was time for the last class and I was walking down the hall. Gloomy and binder clutched to my chest. 

"NaNa!!" came Sojung voice again. I kept walking. "NaNa!" She came running by my side. "Say...NaNa? What's up?"

"..."

"What I couldn't hear you?"

"..."

"Still can't hear you."

"..."

"Am I deaf?"

"Nothing's wrong."

"You sure?"

"Well..."

"Is it about a boy?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Henry..."

"Don't tell me ou like him!" I stopped and looked at her.

"No! Its, just that he has problems. And I want to fix them. But since lunch...I don't know if I can."

"Then don't."

"What?"

"Don't. Simple as that." She shurged and leaned towards the wall. I stood infront of her.

"But I wanna help him."

"No. Ya don't trust me."

"..."

"NaNa trust me!"

"Fine!" Sojung walked me to class. I got to my seat and acted normal.

30 minutes into class.

I stared at the clock. Then BAM! The door slammed against the wall. It got everyone's attention, including mine. I looked in the direction and it was Henry.

Henry? What is he doing here.

He looked right at me.

"You kids should be in class!" The teacher yelled. But Henry didn't listen. He just came up the stairs and towards my desk. He stopped infront of me. his shirt ed only one button actually button the middle one. His chest and stomach showing. Tattoo were plastered on him. His jacket sleeves shoved up to his elbows. Showing off his tats on his arm as well. I looked at him. Hair up and a er hanging out of his mouth. For a second he looked like one of those 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' members. He shut his mouth the er's sticker sticking from his mouth. He stared intensely at me. My mouth hung up a little just enough to show my tounge.

 

Henry's POV

I slammed the door and searched for NaNa. 

How dare she even think that she can beat me too a plub or throw rumors about me. Why do I even care? No I got to teach her a lesson.

I walked up the stairs. 

"You kids should be in class!" the teacher yelled at us. I igonred him and went strainght towards the stairs. I went up and found NaNa staring at me. I looked at her. Her hair shined from the light. And her skin shone too. Making her look like she had just jumped out of an drama. I stared at her.

No! I can;t think those things about her. She's ... she's...she's annoying!

I grabbed her arm and pulling her down the stair with me. 

I can't believe i'm doing this.

I led her down the hall and out to the school's yard. She pulled back from me and risited. I kept pulling her.

"Let go of me!" I kept pulling her. "I'm warning you!" Her voice started to sound like its deflating. I looke dbehind me and she was on the ground asleep. I let go of her and kneet beside her looking at her upclose. I moved some of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey." I said softly. "Hey!" I poked her and she didn't move. My eyes widen. 

Did I just kill her!

"Nauh..ahh..." I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. Her knees were upagainst her chest and one was swollen purple. I panicked.

"Are you okay?" I picked her up and put her on my back running towards my house.

 

Andi's POV

 

I fell on the ground my knee gave out. It hurt badly. Next thing I knew I was on someone's back. I -out.