My ... lips!!

Trapped by Him

It was lunch time and all the students were heading out to the school grounds. Me and my friends sat under an sakura tree under the shade.

"Hey who was that I bumped into earlier?"

They all coughed and some choked on their food. "You don't know? Who that is! Everyone knows who that is!"

"Really? How come I don't know?"

"Ya!" came an male voice. It boomed throughout the schoolyard. It became silent in a second. Everyone's eyes looking at me. His footsteps coming closer with others. I turned my head the wind blowing some of my hair in the way of my vision. The guy kneeled down and brushed my hair away from my vision. He lifted my chin lightly with his fist. He looked behind me at my friends. I heard them scattered. His gang surronded me and he looked me in looked me in the eyes smirking.

"Who are you?" he said an horse tone in his voice. I stared at him and moved my head back. He looked at me surpised then back to an badass look. I moved my whole body in cris-cross-applesauce position infront of him, so i was directly infront of him. I put my hand out and smiled.

"NaNa. And you are?"

"Henry." he took my hand and squeezed it. I kept my face still so that I was smiling. I saw my fingers turning purple.

"Well, Henry. Usually a handshake doesn't last this long unless you have feelings for the person." I smiled.

"What?" He let go and got up grabbing me roughly on the arm and pulling me up with him. He pulled me up to him and our faces were a few inches apart. "You think I have feelings for you? Or do you have feelings for me? I mean you were the one who bumped into me." He smirked and I frowned.

"Like I would have feelings for a person I don't even know."

"You know me now."

"And I'm not even going to bother getting to know you."

"Oh really even if I did this?" He pulled me closer and put an hand on my mid-back and kissed me. My eyes widen. I tried to break free but couldn't. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to push him away from me. Then their were ohh's and aww's then whispers and snickers. He pulled away a little bit and I blushed. "Now, you still don't wanna know me?" he smirk and let go of me and signal his gang over to him. They started to walk off. 

I opened my eyes and stared hard at him. He looked over his shoulder and smiled waving bye. My friends came running towards my side.

"NaNa you okay!" I started to get red with anger.

"NaNa..." I ran towards Henry and jumped kicked him. He fell and got up seeing who kicked him. His friends grabbed hold of me.

"Ya!" Henry yelled. I smiled and flipped kicking his friends in the face. I slide kick his friends in the legs sending them sprawling on the ground.

"Who do you think you are!" I yelled.

"What?" He came closer to me and we started to become red with anger.

"You can't just do that!"

"Like hell I can't!"

"You can't!!" without knowing I slapped him. He stood there dazed then blinked looking at me.

"You'll be sorry that you even touched me."

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it?"

"I can do everything about it."

"Fine then go ahead let's see what you got."

"Fine!"

"Fine!" Henry and his gang walked off wiping the dirt from their clothes. I stood there, feeling boss.

"NaNa!" The students came surronding me.

"What were you thinking?"

"You okay?"

"You showed him!"

"That was some awesome moves."

"Go NaNa!"

"Your screwed..."

"Yeah, I know." I said smiling. "But he is first!"

Then they roared with excitment.

"No but seriously NaNa as your bestfriend. I'm giving you advice run away. That guy already has enough problems as it is." Sojung said laying an hand on my shoulder.

"Really? What kind of problems?"

"Oh ..." she releaized her mistake. "Um...well, his dad owns and is the creator of the school. His mom went off with another man. Has an half-brother. And other stuff."

"Ohh...what other stuff?"

"I swear you become an different person when it comes to peoples problems." Sojung said face palming and sighing. I stood there dumbfounded. 

That guy, Henry, has problems? I wouldv'e never guessed. Should I help him? Or not?