Family photo

Trapped by Him

HENRY'S POV

She fell and she was holding onto her knee. It was purple and swelling. I didn;t notice it before how could I have miss it. I put her on my back and ran home.

I ran through alley ways and yards. I finally go tto my house and entered. I layed her down on my bed and went to the bathroom to look for medication. 

I got some pills and rushed to NaNa. She was still laying there I got some water and put the pills in . She swallowed when I put the water in . She coughed but then she fell asleep.

I had to do something because I was bored and I had a girl in the house. I looked all around the house for something to do but there wasn't anything. I fell asleep on the couch instead.

 

ANDI'S POV

I woke up and my knee felt better. I looked around and I was in a huge room. The last I could remember was Henry taking me outside of school. I jumped up an dran down the stairs. I got lost.

"HOW BIG IS THIS HOUSE!!!!" I yelled. I ran even faster then found the living room. The TV was on and someone was laying on the couch. It was Henry. I looked at him and smirked. I ran to his kitchen and opened the fridge. I found lemons and I was happy. "Take this you bastard...HEEHEE."

I giggled and went by him and took my phone out and started recording. "Hello everybody this is NaNa here! And I would love to show you an exciting experiment with lemons!" I laughed and looked at Henry he was sleeping peacefully. And he looked normal and cute but I shook my head and looked at him funny.

"Time to wake up." I grabbed a lemon and squeezed it closed to his mouth. It went in his mouth and he flinched wiping his face. I did it again and he kept turning over.

I did it a 10th time and I squueezed it on his mouth and he grabbed my hand. I dropped my phone and the lemon. The lemon rolled onto te floor. Henry looked at me and I looked at him surprised. 

"What are you doing?" he said looking around. He saw the lemons and immdently tasted them. His face crunched up and I laughed. "Why are you  laughing." He said. He pulled me up and put me on the couch. I blushed and stayed silent. I was betwen him and the couch. I ended up starng at his tattoos on his chest. "What? Are you silent now?"

"No.. I-un-I. Where did you get all the tattoos?"

"Hmm? Oh those. I don't know."

"Oh okay..." it got awkward fast. Until the door clicked and someone stepped in.

"I'm HOOOOME!!!" came an happy-go-lucky voice. I stared wide eyed at Henry.

"What did your get me into!" I whsper at him.

"I don't know!" he whisper back.