Family photo PT2

Trapped by Him

The man walk in and stared at us. He was serious at first then he smiled widely laughing. 

"Oh my! If you were gong to do this Henry  you couldv'e called first or something." he smirked. I stared at him my jaw dropped in amazement. Most kids' parents will be freaking out but he! He just smiled! I laughed and hid myself in between the couch and Henry. I continued to laugh until I started to cry.

"Ya! What's wrong with you!" Henry yelled.  I justed laughed to myself and stared at him. Smiling. He stared at me then got up waking towards his dad. "And you. Get out!"

"But it's my home."

"Go on your date!" Henry yelled and pushed his father out of the house. He slammed the door and walked towards me. "What's wrong with you?"

"nothing..."

"Son! I'll be home in a while! Have fun! And make sure to use protection!" He yelled out of the house and started his car. I laughed harder and slapped the couch.

"OMG Ahahahaahah!" I laughed more. Henry just stared at me.

"Ya...whats wrong with you? Are you some sort of freak?" I stopped laughing and stared at him.

"No i'm not." I said and got up.  walked towards him and stared at him intensly.

"What are you doing?"

"My knee hurts! Have any painkillers?"I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my shirt tearing the bottom half off. He stared at me then blushed.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I didn't answer him i put the rag under cold water and damped it wrapping it and tieing it around my knee. "I'm going to find some painkillers." He said and walked off. I walked to the hall and found a bookcase. There was books on it that made no sense. I courched down onto the floor and started lookng for spy stuff. I hand pressed the bottom of it and it came open. ohh a secret compartment. I put my hand in and i felt something. It was small but had pointed corners. I took it out and looked at it. A photograph? It had an woman and a man with a little boy in the middle. He was cute the little boy. I smiled. 

Wait...that man it looks like Henry's father. No way that's Henry! Aww he's so cute! And his mother is pretty. Really pretty.

"Ya! What are you holding!" I heard Henry's voice and got up hiding the photo behind my back. He walked towards me. "WHat is it."

"Nothing..." he pushed me to the wall and lookeda t my eyes.

"What is it." He pulled me towards him and I was on his chest I could hear his heart beat agian. I could feel his body heat. He grabbed my hands and took the photo fromme. He let go of me and held the photo to hiis face. "Where did you find this?"I pointed. He stared at t then put it back. "don't ever pry into other people's things.

"What wrong? Is it something important. You know it's important to tell people these things." He looked at me and sighed. 

"No it's not."