Chapter 6

Am I His Faith?

"Hey, you are not giving me any punishment?" Soyu screamed in the hallway.

     Yongguk lifted his hand meaning Soyu has to wait. Soyu smiled. She never felt so happy like this before! She is just teribbly happy!

     Beyond her happiness, someone is looking. Someone is getting jealous.

***

"Soyu, there you are!" Dasom said, kind f relieved when she found Soyu. Syu turned her head to Dasom.

     "What's the matter? What's the problem?" Soyu asked with a smile. Her happiness before will never be forgotten! 

     Dasom rises an eyebrow. "Haha, no problem. I am just worried about you. By the way, tell me." Dasom without asking any further just ask Soyu to tell her about her smile.

     "Hehe, will you be loyal to hear this kind of dorky story?" Soyu blushed. Her smile can approach her cheek!

     Dasom smiled. "There's something happened! Come on, you have to tell me!" Dasom wanted it so badly that she acts like a child asking some candy from her mommy. Soyu smiled when seeind Dasom wanted it so much like that.

     "No worries! I will tell you but never tell you if there is no Sungyeol around!" Soyu asked Dasom a favor as a fair treat. Dasom make her normal face. 

     "Oh, I forgot to tell you about that..." Dasom sighs. She really wants to keep it a secret from Soyu, but friends shouldn't have kept secrets among each other, right?

     "He is gonna change school." Dasom said slowly. Soyu make her eyes bigger. She felt it with a sudden! Why such thing?!

     "What? Say it again! Loudly!" Soyu being unsatisfied with Dasom's answer. 

     Dasom wanted to keep shut. But, seeing Soyu so mad she just reveal it. "Sungyeol have to change school because of his father's work." finally, the secret why Sungyeol being such a weirdo has revealed.

     "But, don't tell him that I told you!" Dasom reminded Soyu. But, Soyu blast off to the place. The place they always gather together.

     She opens the flower curtain made by themselves. There, Sungyeol is sitting in there. Writing in the Rainbow Colors. He looked up and saw Soyu with her unsatisfied face. Well, he knew Soyu 15 years ago so he knew what kind of face she has. 

     Soyu run to him and hug him. Tightly. "Please don't go." she whispered.

     Sungyeol who froze just a minute ago started to give Soyu a hug back. "Yeah, I will never." 

     Soyu wipes her tear. But, she still can't believe his answer. She push back. "What do you mean by never? Do you gonna talk to your father till he allow you to live alone here. Where will your father work?" Soyu asked tons of questions. Sungyeol smiled. Oh, it is such a long time since she saw that smile.

     "Yeah, I will talk to my father. I will try talk to my father. He is working in Busan." said Sungyeol calmly. 

     "Wh-what?! Busan? That is too far. And you will live here alone. It will be such a tragedy that your family have to visit you every month from Busan to Seoul?! Hush, you are such a tragedy!" complains Soyu alot. Sungyeol smiled.

     "Then if I don't talk to my father, you want me to go?" asked Sungyeol. Soyu turned her head to Sungyeol. "No, of course I don't want that." Soyu ran to Sungyeol and once again hugged him. Dasom who followed Soyu came in and saw their hugging ceremony. She felt unsatisfied and then ran to them.

     "MOMMY IS COMING! BIG HUG!" teased Dasom dumbly. They all laughed. After the laugh session, they started to get a quiet scene again.

     "Okay, aren't we suppose to be in class right now? It is past 30 minutes, you guys! Are you kidding me?" said Soyu anxiously. 

 

OOOOPPPPSSSSSS! First time I wrote this long. Haha, lol. I think this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote. Okay, it is a surprise wait for the other chapter to know if they were punished or not? Hehe, PLEASE COMMENT. I really appreciate your comment. THANX FOR READING! Subscribe :)