Chapter 5

Am I His Faith?

"Sungyeol! What did you do? She is an old friend of you! I know you like her that much but won't you be patient?" asked Dasom unpatiently. She don't want to see Sungyeol is ignoring Soyu. At the same time she don't want to see Soyu's sad face. 

     "I've done what I supposed to done." Sungyeol said, kind of annoyed.

     "What? This is what you supposed to be done? Hey, your childhood friend is missing you! She needs you in this time! But, when she needs you, this is what you did! I'm really disappointed of you." Dasom sighs. She is kind of gave up with Sungyeol. Sungyeol is a tough guy. No, not that kind of tough body, tough means a guy who don't gave up easily.

     "Just give up to me. You'll never fight over me." Sungyeol focusing on his activity, doesn't even looking at Dasom's face.

     Dasom got pissed off. "DAMN YOU!" she slammed the class door bacuse no one was in the corridor. She got so pissed off. Now, how do she solve this problem about her two bestfriends?

    ***

Soyu walked along the school corridor alone. She brought a book that time. A book that she will always hold anywhere. "Rainbow Colors". But, it not a storybook. It is a hand-writing book between three friends. Yeah, she, Dasom and SUngyeol. They shared their money to buy that gorgeous book. They changed shift on who holds the book. Suddenly she slam into someone. 

PAP!

     Her book fell. The someone she bumped into bent down to approach the book. At the same time, she bent down too. They hit their head. OUCH! They both screamed.

     Soyu brushed her head with her hand. She feels dizzy. She is so sad and disappointed and then she bumped into someone then she hitted her head. Owh, she really is dying!

     "Mianhaeyo. Kenchanayo?" The someone asked. It is a boy! Soyu started to blush. It sounds so familiar! She looked up. Omo, it really is! The SHY PRINCE once again in front of her!

     "Ahni, mianhaeyo. I'm sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry because I'm walking without looking in front of me. Sorry! Terribly SORRY!" Soyu bowed a few times. Then, she heard the laugh that she likes.

     "You don't have to bow a few times like that!" Yongguk said.

     Soyu whose the one who feels dizzy just now was flying in the air once again!

     "By the way, you will be punish for walking without looking in front of you." Yongguk . 

     Soyu smiled. "Just punish me anything. I swear I can do it." Soyu blushed.

     "Hey, come meet me tomorrow by 8:00 pm okay? You know, at the bus stop?" Yongguk invited her with a sudden.

     "Oh, okay." Soyu screaming excitedly in her heart. She feels like she wanted to eat cherry blossoms!

     Yongguk picked up her Rainbows Colors book and gave it to her. And blast off.

     "Hey, what about the punishment?" Soyu screamed in the hallway. 

     Yongguk just lifted his hand. Meaning Soyu have to wait. 

     Soyu smiled. She have to write something in Rainbow Colors!

 

By the way, sorry to tell you. The Rainbow Colors is a thick diary book that is used to write diary in it. One day, one person. A month pass, the three friends will read it all together. So, no secrets between friends! But do you think Sungyeol will attend their monthly meeting? Hehe, keep reading if wanna know the answer. Please comment! ^ ^ THANX for reading!