Chapter 4

Am I His Faith?

"Haha! Really? He said that to you? Oh, how do I control my feeling! You both are so sweet! He seems to like you..." said Dasom happily. She really support her bestfriend's relationship with her crush.

     Soyu started to blush, "Ahni, he just punishing me." 

     "Punishing you? Punishing you with rewarding him something sweet? Come on! He just let you go. Our Head of Prefect cannot let anyone late to school go without punishment! He will be reported to the principal! And he let you go! Meaning, he likes you!" said Dasom.

      Everyone called her the love professional. That's why Soyu likes to befriend with her. It is so interesting and she is very loyal and friendly.

     Soyu rises her left eyebrow. She just didn't catch what Dasom just said. "Heh, I won't believe you." Soyu protrude her tongue to Dasom.

     Dasom gave her a big pat on her back. Soyu screamed whisperingly in pain. She gave a pat back to Dasom as a revenge. 

     "Ya, both of you. Stop fighting. It is food in front of you. And it is not a good thing to whispering in front of food." Sungyeol being such a busybody.

     Soyu rolled her eye at Sungyeol. "Hey, why are you being so polite. You are not the one that I knew 15 years ago. Why are you like this?" 

      "Stop talking till we get an argue." Sungyeol tried to be patient.

      "Yeah, we can argue now!" Soyu started to be unpatient. She just don't get him much.

      "No, I won't."

      "C'mon, my Sungyeol long ago was not like this. He is always brave enough to fight." Soyu smiled when she remembered that. But, still she don't understand Sungyeol. 

      'My Sungyeol?' Sungyeol taught. Does she mean ...? No, he won't think about it.

      "It's just we are friends a long time ago." Sungyeol started to talk.

      Soyu rise an eyebrow. What did he meant by we are friends a long time ago? Of course they are friends long ago. "Why with that?"

     "But, you still pretend that you don't see me." He explained.

     "Huh?" Soyu asked. She don't understand anything! 

      Then, Sungyeol stand up and went off to class. Soyu left there unpatient. She sighs angrily.

      "What did he mean? I see him with my own eyes! He is really a weirdo! Freako!" Soyu screamed in her heart angrily.

     Dasom who looked at their arguement just now, felt sad. "Don't be sad, my friend. You both will make up later. Don't worry..." Dasom tried to calm her.

     "Since this days, he is ignoring me much. I just... miss him..." Soyu shed her tear that fell with a sudden. 

     Dasom smiled. But, she know that maybe Sungyeol will not talk to her anymore. Anymore.