Chapter 2

Am I His Faith?

Wake up my dear sweetheart.~

     Soyu smiled and snooze her phone alarm. She wants to keep burying herself in the nice, comfortable thick quilt. She don't want to get off her feathers' pillow. It is so precious to leave them alone in her bedroom. But, she regrets.

     "Bye, my bestfriend. I'll be soon maybe in 8 hours." She said dumbly to her pillow and quilt which is her bestfriend for a long time. She took her pink stripy towel. Holds the doorknob of the bathroom, took off her clothes and swoosh in the hot shower is a basic thing to Soyu in the morning. 

     After freshly take a bath, she took her lingeries. Choosing lingeries to wear is another basic thing for Soyu. So, because she is happy today, she took her pink bra and kitty . Yeah, she like that set. Wearing her shirt and skirts and took her bag and she's ready. She run down the stairs with happiness in her heart. 

     She takes her bowl and pour milk and cereal into them. Miss Kang was washing the dishes. She heard Soyu singing happily. "Hey, it is hard to see you so happy today. Why can't you just be like this for the next time with your family?"

     Soyu smiled. Then she is making her duck mouth. "Ahni, Omma. It is just I'm so happy to go to school today."

     "Why? Because you finished all the homeworks?" Miss Kang try to guess.

     "Ahni. That's too primary school. But, you are true. I have finished all my homeworks." Soyu bribe her cereal into . She don't know why the cereal was so delicious today. TODAY.

     Miss Kang looked at her firstborn child. 'Hmm, whatever. She is a grown-up by the way.' She positively think. She makes a lunchbox for Soyu. Then she tied it up like a Japanese Bento. She gave it to Soyu.

     "Omma, I'm a grown-up already. I don't need you to do this to me. But, thanks. I promise I will do it myself sometimes." Soyu really greatful with her understanding mother. Miss Kang smiled. "Grown-up or not, you are still my child." 

     Soyu takes her bag and lunchbox then go to the door of her house. She is wearing her shoes neatly. "Bye, Mum! I'll be back soon. I'll eat well! Don't forget my love to Dad!"

     Suddenly, Miss Kang realized that, her firstborn are late to school! It is 7:30 already. Soyu supposed to be at school at 7:20 am. She is 10 minutes late. 

     Because she thought that she is the earliest to school. She walked slowly. "Bang Yongguk Oppa, please give me more spirit today." she started to wish. Without realizing, she walk toward a boy in front of her. She bumps into him. But, it is not the boy who fell. It is Soyu.

     With a strong sound, she yells, "Ya, NAMJA! Don't you have any respect? Bump into a girl without looking?! Where is your eyes?!"

     "This is my eye." said the boy. The voice sounds familiar. He stretch out his hand to her. Soyu looked at the hand. She just looked. Then, she manages to stand up herself. She just looked down. She don't have any braveness to look up. Omo, what did she do?

     "Thanks for helping me..." Soyu with a lowered voice apologize.

     "Aren't you the one who yells strongly to me a minute ago?" Yongguk started to feel weird.

     "Oh, that... I'm really sorry! It is all my fault. I'm the one who don't have any eyes. I'm the one who don't have any respect. Really sorry. Mianhaeyo..." Soyu hopes that her apologizement are accepted.

     Yongguk smiled. "Ya, don't be so humble. By the way, you are late to school. I should punish you." 

     Soyu suddenly have a heart attack. What? Late? And the man standing in front of her is the head of prefect!

     "I'm so sorry. Please punish me!"

     Yongguk laughed by her childish behaviour. "Okay, I will forgive you this time. But, remember. If you are late again, I will really punish you."

     Soyu feels so relieved. "Thank you, Head of Prefect. I really appreciate it. I really really appreciate it! Thank you very much!" Soyu bows her head to him. Once again, Yongguk laughed. Soyu feels weird of his laugh. But still, she likes it.