Chapter 3

Am I His Faith?

Soyu when to her class. But, she still remember what the Shy Prince told him. 

     "Don't think I will forgive you means I will not punish you. Punishment can't be ignored." Yongguk kind of whispering to her. Soyu heartbeating started to fasten up.

     "Reward me with something sweet." said Yongguk before he off to his class after doing his job 'punishing' people. Soyu smiled. She wants to fly in the air.

     At the class,

"Soyu-ssi! Why are you so late? It is a relieved that Teacher Lee not arrived yet. Come on, put your bag! Hurry!" said Dasom, which is her bestfriend. She sat next to Dasom and Sungyeol. Yes, between them. 

     Sungyeol keep quiet. "Ya, OWL! Why are you so quiet seeing your bestfriend here are in a hurry?" Soyu kind of pissed to Sungyeol. Sungyeol rolled his eyes to her. Soyu do the same thing. 

     "Ya, I am sorry." said Soyu while giving her hand to Sungyeol. Sungyeol grabbed the hand. They smiled and laughed together. Even though their relationship are this close, still they are not consider themselves as a couple. They are just normal childhood friends. But, to Sungyeol, he doesn't think like that.

     "Hey, you two. Why is the sudden fight? And why is the sudden apologizement? Lol, you two are cute." Dasom started to tease. Soyu smiled then gave Dasom a cute punch. Dasom cried out painly. 

     "By the way, even though Miss Lee no arrived yet, you don't get punished by the prefect?" Dasom asked.

     Soyu smiled. "That is what a I want to talk to you about!"

     "Punished by a prefect is not a good thing, aren't it? But, why are you smiling?

      "It is because the one who punished me is not just a prefect. He is a perfect prefect! He is the Head of Prefect. He is a PRINCE!" Soyu started to giggle happily. Sungyeol turned his face to Soyu.

     "Don't be too excited because of him. Maybe he will report it to the principal." Sungyeol hate seeing Soyu laughed and giggled about Yongguk. He is his rival since he is a child. No, not a rival, more to an enemy!

     Soyu rolled her eyes to Sungyeol, "Haisy, what is your problem? You just need to hear my story!" 

     "Come on! I want to hear the best part quickly!" Dasom started to shrug. Then, came in Miss Lee to their class. They have lost a chance. "It is all because of you, Sungyeol!" whisper Dasom to Sunyeol. Sungyeol rolled his eyes kind of annoyed. 

     "What and ever." He said

     "Ah, don't worry. I will still tell you at lunch." Soyu try to calmed them. 

 

Please comment. I really appreciate it. :)