Chapter 1

Am I His Faith?

Kang Ji Hyun (or she feels comfortable when people calls her Soyu) looked downstairs. It is very quiet. No one. Which is a rare scene in her house. It is seldom to have a 'phenomena' like this. Soyu smiled and walked downstairs.

     Her happiness is too high. She always dream to fly today. Don't know why, is it because she knew that she had a lover? Oh Gosh, please don't say that again. It makes Soyu feel like she was married to a very handsome prince. Just like the Shy Prince in school, Bang Yongguk!

    "Ah, really. I can't be like this! I don't know who is the spyer. What should I do if the secret admirer is Sungyeol? Ah, that will be a nightmare! He always spoil everything! I will cry 40 days and 40 nights non-stop because of him!" Soyu whispers in her heart.

     "Oh, it can't be like that. It is prohibited to be like that! Always think positive. Think positive. Maybe it is Bang Yongguk? Teehee... I will automatically fly if it is Bang Yongguk. But that is impossible. Because if it is Bang Yongguk than he wiill confess in the public because anyone will accept his confession. So he will not be embarassed. Oh, I forgot that he is a shy person. I mean, SHY PRINCE." Really. Soyu thinks too much.

     TING-TONG!

Soyu woke up from her dream. She turned her head towards the door. Oh no, she thinks her time to be alone are so many to go because her family just go out like five minutes ago. She started to make her grumpy face.

     "Wh-why are the family-outing end so soon?" Soyu asked her mother who the only one enters the house. She wanted to know so badly why her time alone so short. Too short.

     Her mother looked at her with her left eyebrow lifted. "I just forgot that I left your little brother's diaper. Thank Gosh he made it!" Miss Kang answered it while taking the diapers that she left on the kitchen cabinet. Soyu make a weird face. "What do you mean by he made it?" Soyu asked curiously.

     "Oh that, you don't need to know. Let your little siblings told you when they are home." Miss Kang kind of lazy to answer the dozens of questions. She holds the doorknob then look at her firstborn face, "Bye. We will back in two hours." Then immediately out of the house.

     "Have a safe-trip!" Soyu smiled because she is relieved to know that her mother just forgot something. Now, she only have two-hours time alone. She need to save time. Yeah, let's save time!

     She turning on her laptop. Yeah, that is her gift from her father for having straight A's in all subject. She clicked the Google Chrome icon and started writing in the search engine "twitter.com". Well, she knows that some teenagers do this when they opened their laptop. Or do they? What and ever. Why she thinks too much this days. She already getting annoyed of herself. Then, she suddenly being curious at her friend's tweet. 

     'Ya, I founded your 'SHY PRINCE' twitter. Oh My Gucci, he have over 100 thousand of followers! You have to follow him now! You have to!' giving the website for Yongguk's twitter.

     Soyu screamed in excitement! Thank you Dasom ya! Tomorrow she wants to hug her to death!

      She quickly followed him. She was so excited that she wanted to tweet him already. She looked at his Twitter's profile. Oh no, maybe she is too late. He just register but have so much tweets to him? No, she don't want to be the hundredth person! Andwae!!!

     Soyu didn't realize that her tears fall down her cheek. Yeah, she is the type of person like that. Cry because of little things.

     She remembered when she watching a drama when the hero of the drama Yoo Ah In suddenly wanted to kiss the heroin's of the drama Kim Tae Hee which she disliked. And being ridiculed by her little brother. "You are crying because of watching drama? So lame. First time I saw a person like you." Grr, she will never forgot her revenge to her little brother.

     Ah, jeongmal. She don't know why she feels a sudden bore getting to her. What in the world can she do right now? She read all Yongguk's tweet. But, she  still don't want to tweet to Yongguk. She regrets that she is the hundredth person that gets to tweet to Yongguk's twitter. No, maybe she is the 101th admirer. Ah, why in the world?

     She opens the Game Folder in her laptop. Maybe she needs to see colorful things. She opened Bejeweled Blitz which is making she woke up. She felt a sudden spirit in her body. Oooo, Bejeweled Blitz, you are my hero!

 

Like it? Boring? Please comment! I really appreciate your comment. Thanks for reading. :)