[INTERVIEW] EXO 13.06.2013

EXO-TODAY! 2013
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[interview] 130613 EXO, eyeing 1st rank with a ‘whole unit performance’, more spectacular than ever

exok-trans:

 

 

The boys who have claimed to have come from a superior planet within the solar system called ‘exo planet’ have come back as wolves in love. They still like to claim with mischievous faces that their real identities are aliens with super powers, but we got to meet with a new exo who has returned with a more leisurely and mature image.

EXO has recently come back with title song ‘wolf’ after a year-long hiatus. This time they came armed with a more powerful performance.

‘Wolf’ is a song comprised of currently trending dubstep and hip hop music, and its powerful beats flow right into the ears. one of its notable characteristics is its witty lyrics, which tells a story about a wolf who experiences emotions of love after meeting a beautiful girl. Especially the ‘saranghaeyo’ part in the chorus is one with addicting qualities that make it difficult to forget after hearing it just once.

 

During this promotion, subunits EXO-K and EXO-M dominate the stage under the name EXO. The ‘tree dance’, ‘cave dance’, and ‘wolf dance’ are elements of the choreography that embody the song’s original concept exceptionally well.

“This routine was made by tony testa, our choreographer. he took special care to make sure all 12 of the members can stand out without leaving anyone out.” Baekhyun said as Kai added, “There were times when the choreography we learned on the second day differed from the one we learned on the first day. In other words, we devoted our heart and soul to revise the routine to improve it every day.”

 

 

When conversation about the stage emerged, their eyes sobered up and  become earnest. It seemed likely that there was considerable regret regarding vocal parts, as what 6 of them originally had to sing together, they had to split among 12. But the members immediately shook their heads side to side and insisted that “They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter