07.06.2013

EXO-TODAY! 2013
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just updating on the EXO ShimShimTaPa's Radio Show!

via: owner, Posted by: xoxojjong

 

 

Some moments...

 

Credits: rosevic87

 

 

 

Credits: krisyeol

 

Credits: kyungsol

(Baby KyungSoo was asked to do a y Dance >_<)

 

Credits: baekyu-n

And HunHan moments! XD

 

 

Moving on! EXO Tencent Interview!

Subbed Content

Subs: (From 130606 TenCent Weibo interview) Host: How are your rooms split up at hotels now? Luhan: This time we all have our own rooms. Host: But do you go into each other's room to discuss what the plan is for the next day and such? Baekhyun: Even with our own rooms, sometimes it still ends up being three of us sleeping together. If you're by yourself you do feel lonely, and because we're like family... Host: So if you had to go find someone tonight to go sleep next to whose room would you look for? Baekhyun: I would look for mom's (Suho). Host: Mom, are you troubled? So many of your kids might come looking for you at night. Suho: Yes, every night everyone seems to search for me. Host: So at midnight you would get knocks on the door and, "Mom, I want to sleep next to you!" Luhan: Not always, because on our side we still have a dad. (Kris) Host: Ah, so it can be split half-half.

 

(From 130606 TenCent Weibo Interview) Baekhyun: "Baby Don't Cry." It tells the story of a mermaid. When you read the lyrics and listen to the melody you will sense the mermaid princess' pain. Suho: My favorite is "Black Pearl." the lyrics tell of a search for a girl, and then trying to defy even the seas. Because I love the movies Pirates of the Caribbean, whenever I hear this song I think of being a pirate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter