Chapter 5: What happens in the staff room

Chaos in XOXO High

So... This is it. Sehun looked up from the paper and at the label in front of him. Mr Lu's Office. Sehun felt his heart thump violently against his chest as he reached out for the door knob. Here goes nothing-

 

“Oh hi Sehun!!” Lu Han opened the door just in time to come face-to-face with the younger (within a really close proximity of course)

 

“Holy mother of sweet neptune asdfghjkl” Sehun jumped backwards, flailing his arms about and putting it over his heart. He let out a puff of air he didn't know he was holding in. Stupid Sehun, why did you do that?! Now he's probably gonna think you're some sort of weirdo... He took a quick glimpse at his teacher and caught sight of him covering his mouth, trying to stiffle a laughter. Upon seeing this, a frown let itself onto Sehun's face.

 

“Cheer up, Sehun ah” Luhan tapped on Sehun's chin lightly, encouraging him to smile. (Of course, this action made Sehun blush hundred shades of pink).

 

“Y-Yeah. Anyway, erm, I'm here to ask about what I missed previously-”

 

“Oh! Right, the catch-up lesson. I nearly forgot” Luhan smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, take a seat, I have to pass this stack of worksheets to Mr Do first” He waved a pile of papers above his head while opening the office door. Sehun lowered himself onto the pink-lined chair in front of the table, giggling slightly at his 'manly' teacher's choice of colours. What should I do now... He inhaled a deep breath of Luhan's cologne, which really grew on him after all these times.

 

He soon grew restless and since Mr Lu didn't look like he was returning soon, he decided to snoop around the tiny office (he had to know more about his favourite teacher anyway, so what better way to do it than to start with his personal space).

 

From Jongass:

 

Hey douche, if you're still at school, can you tell Kyungsoo that I tore his pants, so I'm helping him buy a new pair.

 

To Jongass:

 

Mr Do*. And I saw you wearing that pair of pants this morning, how the heck did you rip it within just an hour? Or do you just want to store lover boy's DNA in your room and rub it all over yourself at night?

 

From Jongass:

 

Maybe? ;)

 

Sehun visibly shivered, not wanting to know what went through his friend's mind at that time. He put away his phone and noted that down in his mental checklist. What is this? Just then, Sehun plucked out a sticky note from the wall.

 

Yi Xing (dance buddy) <3, tonight, 6pm, dinner :) Don't be late and bring hazelnut chocolates!!! ><

 

Sehun felt his heart drop in discomfort. Who was this Yi Xing person? Wait... That name sounds familiar- Why is there a heart beside his name (and not mine)? He frowned, definitely not enjoying what he was feeling right now. Hesitating for a moment, he whipped out his phone.

 

To Jongass:

 

Hey, , do you know anything of 'Yi Xing'? Dances? If I recall correctly, his name was in the registration book of the dance studio.

 

From Jongass:

 

OHHHHH. YOU MEAN LAY. Yeap, he's a regular at the dance studio, goes there every Sunday with Zitao (the dude with the long stick).

 

To Jongass:

 

... Spill it. Everything you know. This conversation is not over.

 

Slowly, Sehun folded the sticky note and started to stuff it in his pocket, determined to find out more.

 

Click

 

“Sehunnie, you still there?”

Author's note: I bet you guys thought I died OuO. Sorry for a really REALLY delayed update Orz. I apologise in the name of Sehun's fluffy hair. Once again, thanks for reading~