Chapter 2: Just an ordinary day

Chaos in XOXO High

“And that is why I got called to sit at the back of the class for the whole lesson” Sehun ran his hand through his rainbow-coloured hair.

 

“Woah woah woah woah. That just brings you up to 'badass of the year' in my book, together with your hair” Chanyeol sing-songed and scribbled down a few words in a bright-pink coloured notebook.

 

“What? It's a nice colour okay? Now where's that Kim anyway?”

 

“From what I heard he stayed back after History, trying to- OHMYGOSH IT'S BAEKHYUN”

 

Sehun turned around and spotted Mr Popular, in heavy eye-liner as always. “I don't think-” Aaaannnddd he's gone.

 

“Hey there Bacon- I mean Baekhyun” Stop “Didn't see you there” Don't. And just as Sehun expected, the corners of Chanyeol's lips twitched upwards into a somewhat-creepy-somewhat-comforting bright smile. I knew it

 

“Who are you?” Baekhyun started eyeing Chanyeol up and down weirdly, raising an eyebrow while he was at it.

 

“Well, I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you too” After finishing his words, Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and shook it over-enthusiastically (Baekhyun did look uncomfortable though).

 

“Ohh. You mean the guy who sneaks up on me in between classes, drop love notes into my locker and follows me home until I call security?” He rolled his eyes, stomped on Chanyeol's foot and walked away.

 

“O-Okay!! See you in class!!!!” Chanyeol winced while limping back to the table.

 

“Yes Chanyeol, you REALLY nailed it” (cue sarcastic clapping)

 

“I KNOW RIGHT?! HE NOTICES ME” And with that, Chanyeol was left all alone in his Baekhyun dream land to frolick in the fields with the boy who knows Chanyeol as the-last-guy-he'll-ever-go-out-with. Sehun definitely had to reconsider the choices he had made in friendship. Backing away from the somewhat spasmy boy, he accidentally ran into a pile of books.

 

“Oopss!! I'm so sorry” A familiar voice rang through the air.

 

“I-I'm sorry, Mr Lu” Sehun had to choke his words out upon seeing who he had tripped over. In order to stop Sehun from suffering a fit, he focused his attention on the numerous books strewn all over the floor. Ouran High School huh.

 

“These books are just really heavy” Mr Lu took the books from the floor with Sehun's assisstance. “Thanks Sehun” He gave Sehun a smile that made him die a little (okay, maybe a lot) inside while Sehun whimpered. Nice going. Holding up a fist to his head, Sehun started abusing his poor cheekbones.

 

“Oh, and Sehun” He looked up. 3... “Call me Lu Han next time” 2... Luhan smiled at Sehun and at that moment, Sehun swore he saw flower petals falling from all directions and a glow radiating around Luhan's face. 1...

 

“Did Sehun just pass out?”