Chapter 1: The story unfolds

Chaos in XOXO High

If you could change their own destiny, would you?

 

For Oh Sehun, it was a definite yes. He wasn't much of an outstanding student, nor was he one that was greatly accepted by his peers (truthfully, the only friends he had were only Jongin and Chanyeol), he was more of a student who would sit at the back of the classroom, eyeing everyone from a distance without a word. Oh Sehun was just, to put it simply, an ordinary student whose life has become a daily routine. Everyday, he would just go to school, dance practice, then back home and he had no intention of breaking this monotonus cycle.

 

“Pssttt. Sehun”

 

“...”

 

“SEHUN”

 

“...”

 

“SEEEEEEEHUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!”

 

“WHAT?!” Well, someone sure was grumpy today.

 

“Pshh... I just wanted to say hi. What's wrong with you?” Jongin rolled his eyes and turned around to face the board, or more specifically Kyungsoo, aka the cutest-creature-you-will-ever-set-your-eyes-upon (well, at least to Jongin that is). No matter how many times Sehun had told him it was wrong to crush on his teacher, Jongin would never listen, saying “Ohmygod have you seen those eyes? It's impossible not to fall for them” or “He has a voice of an angel”.

 

'Why am I even friends with Jongin...” Sehun groaned and smashed his face against the wooden desk. It's not a bad idea, really, just that when it came to emergencies, Jongin's priorities were always: Stalk Kyungsoo home, buy banana milk for Kyungsoo, find out what Kyungsoo puts in Kimchi spaghetti (“IT'S JUST KIMCHI SPAGHETTI!! HOW COMPLICATED CAN IT GET?!” “YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! NO ONE DOES”) and even try to hack into Kyungsoo's computer.

 

“Class, pay attention” Kyungsoo grinned and addressed the crowd in front of him. Honestly, no matter how hard Sehun thought, he never found out why, since Kyungsoo is just a wee bit older than them, Kyungsoo chose to be a Home Economics teacher when he could be in the outside world, getting a much better job than this. And of course, Jongin was the first one to react.

 

“Hi Mr Do” He flashed out one of his signature smiles, that had girls swooning over him (although till this day remains a mystery to Oh Sehun), and waved at him. If Sehun didn't know better, he would've thought Kyungsoo was blushing but he was always like that, no wonder since he's always stuck in a kitchen which would most probably be burnt down by the end of each lesson (must be the kitchen heat), so he just waves it off.

 

“This is Mr Lu. He's my new assisstant” From the corridor, a head full of blonde hair popped up. The man, or boy in Sehun's opinion, was about Kyungsoo's size and had such beautiful features that Sehun almost ended up drooling on the counter. Focus Sehun, focus. You are not about to do anything embarrassing to screw this up. Well, in all honesty, “Mr Lu” looked about their age and he would stand a chance if he wasn't Sehun's teacher. Actually, teacher's assisstant that is.

 

Just as he was about to continue with his fantasies of Mr Lu's soft and silky hair while watching the sunset, a crushed paper ball hit his head.

 

Dude, you're so whipped. Oh, and remember to clean up the saliva on your table.

 

Confused, Sehun sat up straight and looked down at the puddle of drool, then back at the smug grin on Jongin's face, then back again at the puddle of drool. 3... 2... 1...

 

“SHUT UP JONGIN!!!!” And along with that string of words came a black bag, which may or may not have caused severe damage to Jongin's facial features.

Author's Note:

Hello~ EXO's back with Wolf XD Love their comeback~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next ^^