Chapter 4: After school

Chaos in XOXO High

 “Ok guys, that's enough for today. Remember to take home your assignment and bring it back to me on Thursday” Kyungsoo smiled at the students while cleaning his kitchen counter in front.

 

“Hi Mr Do. This is for you” As Kyungsoo looked up, he was met with a blinding smile and hands outreached, passing him a cupcake.

 

“I hope you like it” Joonmyun grinned at him, causing a certain someone's blood to boil.

 

“Woah dude. I don't think your desk deserves that kind of a punishment” Sehun advised and pulled Jongin's arms away from his desk. It was no secret that Joonmyun was Kyungsoo's favourite student, afterall, he was made the class leader for a reason (which was most likely due to the fact that he always saved some food for Kyungsoo at the end of class).

 

“Stupid no good Kim Joonmyun, thinking he's all that with that stupidly pink frosted cupcake” Jongin whined while clawing at the two in front who were currently engrossed in a heated conversation about pink frosting versus icing sugar.

 

“Jongin, don't-”

 

“HEY MR DO!!! I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT!!!” After that was said, he rushed in front, pulling Joonmyun away from a wide eyed Kyungsoo and behind him. Sehun sighed, thinking he'll have to eat lunch alone today.

 

“Hi Sehun!! Do you feel any better today?” Lu Han asked the younger. He passed Sehun a slip of paper, which Sehun studied diligently.

 

“This is my timetable. I highlighted my breaks in pink. Since you missed out yesterday, come by my office during any of these timings after school and we'll catch up” He gave a dazzling eye smile at the boy, which made him blush a thousand shades of pink.

 

“O-Okay” Jackpot, I just scored Lu Han's daily schedule. Take that Kim JongAss.

 

“See you~ I have an appointment now so I'll have to leave” Lu Han pouted for a while and gave a small wave at the still-stunned Oh Sehun.

 

“Oh! And pass me back the books whenever you want. I read it all already” He turned around and exitted the classroom. What. Just. Happened? Sehun stared at the once-filled empty space beside him until he got interrupted by a-

 

“OHMYGOD I'M SO SORRY!!”

 

Sehun looked in front and saw Kyungsoo wiping off pink frosting from Jongin's pants, which made the latter REALLY happy.

 

“It's okay Mr Do, I understand” He was biting his cheeks to prevent a smile from appearing on his lips. Kyungsoo, however, looked more worried in fact.

 

“Here, I keep extra pants in the cabinet in case this sort of things happen. Take it. Just return it to me tomorrow okay?” Kyungsoo smiled and left the classroom after passing Jongin his trousers (which looked like an attempt for Kyungsoo to calm down since his face was red. Again. But as usual, Jongin was too dense to notice).

 

“AHHAHAHAHAHA THAT OH SEHUN. I GOT HIS PANTS”

 

“Well, I got Lu Han's daily schedule”

 

Sehun-1 Jongin-0