Chapter 3: Sehun's dilemma

Chaos in XOXO High

“I'm telling you, I'm fine” Sehun groaned as he sat up from a bundle of white sheet.

 

“Fine?! FINE?! YOU CALL THAT FINE?!” Chanyeol was so close to ripping his head out. The only time Sehun saw him like that was when he accidentally broke Chanyeol's favourite porcelain giraffe statue that his grandmother gave him. (“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!” “It's not my fault the football flew off course. Besides, you could always ask her to get you a new one” “EXCUSE YOU. SHE PASSED AWAY THREE YEARS AGO!!”)

 

“Dude, you literally collapsed on the floor with a bloodied nose. It's a good thing Mr Lu saw it and informed the nurse” Sighing, Jongin took a seat beside the him. Upon hearing that name, Sehun's head immediately snapped up. Mr Lu- Lu... Han? Jongin didn't fail to see the tint of pink that spread across his face.

 

“I was so worried that I even missed History with Baekhyun!!”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“What”

 

“Nevermind. Thanks anyway guys” A grin spread across Sehun's face. Just then, the sound of a bell rang through the infirmary.

 

“It's getting late. We should get going”

 

“Bye Sehun” The overly-cheerful head of brown hair bobbed up and down towards the exit, along with a i-couldn't-care-less Jongin following behind.

 

As Sehun waved goodbye, he relaxed and laid back into the bed. Finally, some free time to myself. However, Sehun couldn't stop thinking about a certain someone who saved his life. Well, that was sorta an exaggeration though. It wasn't everyday that you pass out in front of your cr- teacher.

 

“H-Hello?” A familiar voice reached the ears of Oh Sehun.

 

“What do you want this time?” Sehun sounded a tad bit annoyed for anyone's liking.

 

“It's me. Lu Han” oh... OH

 

“E-Ermm. H-Hi Mr Lu” He slapped his hand on his forehead, blaming himself for stuttering in the face of beauty.

 

“Call me Luhan” He chuckled a little while ruffling Sehun's hair. Oh . Not this again “Are you alright? That was a pretty bad fall” He then proceeded to spread his palm across Sehun's head, checking for his temperature.

 

“Hmmm... Seems pretty hot.” Like you “Just stay here and recuperate” Luhan started to dig into his bag and took out a few books.

 

“Here” Ouran High School Host Club huh. How much cuter can he get? Sehun tried his best to stifle his laughter, causing Luhan to pout which drove Sehun's temperature as high as the roof. “What?! In my defence, it's a really nice manga”

 

“Alright, alright. I'll read it for your sake” Sehun gave him his best eye smile, until he realised what he just said and smacked a hand across his mouth. Why did I say that? He'll probably think I'm some freak who-

 

“You promise?” -is obsessed over him... What....?

 

“Y-Yeah. Sure. Whatever” Sehun tried his best to appear cool, but it didn't seem to work since heat couldn't stop rising to his cheeks. He stared at Luhan for a second, admiring his baby face and great complexion that he never noticed before. Maybe next time I should sit further front.

 

“Oh! Look at the time. I have another class. See you again tomorrow, okay?” Luhan's eyes crinkled into tiny crescents as he pat Sehun on the back.

 

“Yeah! See you” He replied, sounding a little too excited for his own good, but Luhan didn't seem to notice as his back retreated into the darkness of the corridor. Well, better get started on that book.

 

Sehun picked up the first book from the top of the pile and attached to it was a sticky note which said 'Cheer up Oh Sehun!! Get well soon ^^ You can do it'

 

Sehun couldn't help but feel a sudden warmth in his heart, and frankly speaking, he liked it. A lot, in fact.

 

Author's note:

Hi~ I'm back OuO The next chapter will be a short one from Baekhyun's POV. If you want anymore of it, just comment below ^^ It'll be out soon :) Until the next chapter~