Tattoos.

Café of Gay.

Sekaitao; 563 words

 

“Oh my god, you have a tattoo?”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“We should have done this sooner wow I never knew you had a tattoo.” Kai giggles girlishly as he pulls off his own shirt.

 

“I got it last year in China when I was drunk shut up.” Tao groans and folds his arms over his exposed, toned torso. Down the side of his stomach run multiple lines of complicated Chinese proverbs, an attractive black against Tao’s milky skin.

 

Sehun grunts beside them as Kai throws his shirt over to him. His arms are already overflowing with Tao’s excessive accessories, scarves and his jacket and cardigan and shirt.

 

“Haha, tattoo.” Kai chortles and punches Tao’s bare arm. “Hey I was thinking of getting one too.”

 

“Fantastic, you can get one on your forehead that says 白痴*.”

 

“Woah, Chinese! What does it mean?”

 

Tao contemplates for a quick second and adjusts one of his ear piercings.

 

“Historical Chinese idiom for ‘brave’.”

 

“Really?”

 

Sehun shoves an elbow into Tao’s side and hastily whispers into his ear. "Historical Chinese idiom my stop making things up."

 

Tao pulls a shocked expression and femininely slaps Sehun's upper arm.

 

"Play along you fool." He shoots back under cover of a hiss, then brightly turns back to a very confused Kai.

 

“Yeah, Sehun here can vouch for it. He studies Chinese.” Tao looks expectantly at Sehun, who’s just starting to get a little distracted by all the unclothed skin around him.

 

“Yeah braveness whoo whatever.” Sehun grunts and takes a step away from the two semi- men. “What’s the penalty for giving up?”

 

Kai giggles, fingers clawing at Sehun’s sleeve to pull him closer and for a second Sehun ghosts over the idea that maybe he’s drunk and on crack. Then Kai gathers the fabric at his shirt collar and pulls him close so that their noses almost touch.

 

“The winner gets a kiss from you!” Kai crows excitedly and Sehun ticks off a mental checklist of possible substances Kai could be high on.

 

“What? What are you doing stop mumbling and listing drugs and beer you silly little thing.” Kai frowns and pats the sides of Sehun’s cheeks affectionately. “Come on Tao let’s go out there and stun them with our almost-nonexistent abs!” Kai whoops and violently punches the air, lurching forward in wide steps to the door.

 

“Excuse you I have abs.” Tao quickly follows Kai out, his voice decrescendo-ing around the walls with every step he takes. The door slams shut and Sehun is left there blinking, a little confused.

 

There’s a couple of muffled shouts outside and he can see Tao and Kai’s silhouettes shoving and jolting each other for a couple of minutes before they both calm and start posing as best as they can. In all fairness, Sehun thinks they look a little constipated. And it’s a café why are they half- it doesn’t make sense.

 

Sehun rests his chin on the piles of clothes and hums. Kai’s scent faintly lingers on the shirt at the very top of the pile and Sehun tries not to picture how much he looks like an insane stalker as he inhales slightly and smiles.

 

Outside, Kai and Tao pose furiously to the one or two people that pass by every five minutes, determined to win, prize already forgotten. 

 

*白痴(bái chī) = Idiot

************

i started writing sekai anD NOW I CAN'T STOP HELP

tattoos good yes i like tattoos

Thanks to Tanis108 and andictator for upvoting and thank you everyone for commenting and subscribing!

goodbye and have a nice night/day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)