Broken things can't be fix but can be change

Can we just go back to the past?

Minho was in his deep thought when the door in his room open. It was Key, it was already a month since Key stated to wake him up every morning.

"Your already awake, that a surprise." Key said but didn't bother to enter the room.

"I am going down, just let me brush my teeth and wash my face." Minho answer. "And Key, you don't have to wake me up every morning." He added before he went to the washroom.

"Tsk, stupid frog" Key smile as he headed to the kitchen where Taemin is already sitting in the dining table. After their last conversation,Taemin always makes his distance to Key, which the older already expected. And he doesn't try console Taemin,  if this is the only way to help Minho he is willing to be Taemin's enemy. It was quite until Jonghyun enter the dining room and he notice how the boys strangely acting since the day Taemin and him went to the mall.

"Yah, are the two of you had a fight?" Jonghyun ask and sitted beside Key.

"No." Key answer. 

"But why are guys are not talking to each other?" He ask again and look at the both boys who still silence.

"Its just that there is nothing to talk about." It was Key who answer again.

"Thats a surprise since you guys always talking even your topic is nonsense." Jonghyun continue and started to take a sip in his coffee. Key look at Taemin who is staring at his banana milk whose pretending that he is reading the nutrional label when he noyice that Jonghun is staring at him.

"What are you staring at hyung?" He ask the older boy who's still looking at him.

"Nothing, it just that I notice that you're becoming more and more prettier." Jonghyun laugh and took another sip of his coffee. "Are you in love?" He added the question which makes Taemin choke. "Are you okay Taemin?" He ask and give Taemin a couple of napkin.

"Yes hyung." Taemin answered while wiping his mouth. He look at Key who is looking at him to, he averted Key's eyes and continue drinking.

"So Key? Your answer?"

"Yes hyung, you are right, I am in love. And I want to be more prettier so that the person I love will only look at me." He answer while still looking at Taemin which he notice become more tense.

"Oh" that what only Jonghyun can say.

After a while Minho and Onew already join them in the table and started to eat their breakfast. After they finish eating they started to prepare to go to work. Inside the van, only Onew and Jonghyun are the only one who is making noise. Taemin and Minho at the back have their headphones while Key was just listening to the elders talking nonsense.

"Waah!!I'm so thirsty. I'ts freakin' so hot." Jonghyun run in to the aircon to get cool. They just finish practicing and have a one and a half break.

"Yah!!! don't block the air Jonghyun and get you stinky body out there. We don't want to get your smell." Onew jokingly said.

"How dare you Hyung say that to me. Even if I sweat to much I'm still smell fresh." Jonghyun answer which makes the other group laugh.

"I am going out, you guys want something?" key ask after he finish changing his clothes.

"Are you going to that cafe?' Jonghyun ask as he walk towards his bag to get some money.

"Yup." he answer. Jonghyun give him money. "Your usual drink." Jonghyun nodded.

After getting the others order Key went out of the room. He's already at the elevator when he hear Taemin calling him. "Can I come to with you hyung?"

He look at Taemin for a while before answering. "Sure." it was ridiculously awkward inside the elevator.

The cafe is not that far in their building, it just ten minutes walk. They are already in their way back when Taemin stop and call Key.

"Hyung, can we talk for a minute?" he was nervous. And this feeling is new for him because he never feel nervous when talking to Key in the past. But since everything had already change, it makes him uncomfortable. He don't want want to have  a fight with Key. For him Key is like mother who he needs to be by his side. For the past days that they are not talking makes Taemin sad. He wants to fix it.

"Yes Taemin, let's sit over there." Key take the first step toward the chair under the tree at the back of the building.

It was Taemin who wants to have a convesation but he doesn't know how to begin. He wants to ask a lot of question and to say lots' of thing. Besides he miss talking his Umma.

"What it is that you want to talk about Taemin?" Key ask gently. He knows Taemin is nervous because he notice Taemin hands is shaking a bit. When Taemin still remain silent Key ask the first question. "Is it about Minho?"

Taemin turn his head toward Key. "Why did you say those things to me Hyung?"

"Which one Taemin? My feelings for Minho or when I say that I am talking him away from you?"

"Both Hyung? Why do you have to say that to me. Isn't that should be between the two of you?" He lower his head and make himself busy playing his ring. "Isn't because you want me to realize something by telling those things?" It was late for Taemin to realize that he shouldn't say the last sentence.

"Because Minho loves you Taemin." Key answered with a little chuckle in his voice. "And what will you realize, by me telling those things."

Taemin don't know what to answer, no, he doesn't want to answer because if he did he was afraid that it will just mess things up that is already mess up.

"Taemin, for once be honest with you feeling. Don't be coward because one day you will be the one who will suffer by keeping it." 

Taemin laugh. "What are talking about Hyung I think you are misunderstanding something. I-"

"Then what is that thing that you might realize?" Key is pushing Taemin in the corner because he wants the younger to be be more honest with himself.

"I just realize that my feeling for Minho hyung is pure friendship." He answer with a low voice but loud enough for the man to hear who is standing at the side of the building who decided to leave after hearing what the younger said.

"Is that really what you realize Taemin?" he ask again, noticing the shadow. 

"What else are you expecting hyung?" Taemin whose voice is starting to shakin',"

Key take a deep sigh, "That you realize that Minho is not just a friend or a brother. That you realize that you don't want somebody to take him away from you. That you realize how stupid you are by rejecting him, that you are scared that he might left you and scared that he might change his feeling when he will know that I love him. And you realize that you really love him and want him by your side." Key said as if he was reading Taemin's mind. 

A long silence is what happen next. Taemin was surprise how Key know exactly what he was thinking and how can he say something that even him don't know how to speak it up. But knowing Key being a honest and straight forward it will not hard for him to say those things, unlike him who can't be honest with his own feeling. Key stand up to go back inside the building.

"What should I do Hyung? How can I fix something that is broken? Even our friendship, I can't say that it is back to normal. I know I broke Minho hyung heart." Taemin ask looking at Key's back

"You can not fix something that is already broken Taemin. All you can do now is to change it."  Key answer. "But Taemin it's not because I am telling this to you now means I am giving up Minho. I love him and I will fight for my feeling." Key said with full of confidence and started to walk away.

Taemin was left alone in his thought. "Can I also fight for my feeling?"