Let's make bet

Can we just go back to the past?

Two weeks had already past since Minho confess his feelinf for Teamin and lucky time have been a friend for Minho because that past few weeks had been crazy busy for all of them. Taemin in his WGM show, which required to go somewhere to shot the show and an individual activity for the other four member. And they are also preparing for their up coming SHINee World tour. 

Sunday and all the member is given a day off to take a rest, so since they don't have any schedule most of them get up late and enjoy their sleep except Key whose already in the kitchen preparing their foods. It is an daily routine for him to prepare all their foods since he is the only one who have the patient and skills in preparing meals. Key is busy preparing the ingredients when suddenly he heard a noise coming from the living room, and it is not long enough for him to find out who is causing the noise. Minho was stretching his arm while he is entering the kitchen.

"Morning Kibum." he greeted the blonde boy and went straight to the kitchen to grab a water.

"Morning." Kibum greeted back. It surprise him to see Minho getting up before the other three member. "You are early today?" he ask as he continue what he was doing.

Before Minho answer he takes a short peek at the clock, 11:15. "It's not that early, since I slept early last night." he answered and takes a set in the dining table.

"But mostly you are the last to get up among us all. And I have to send Taemin just to wake you up because you are not getting up no matter how loud I am calling you." Kibum continue to ask Minho while offering a coffee which Minho accepted.

"Maybe I just want to wake up early. Stop asking as if it is some kind of a miracle." Minho answered with a small laugh.

Kibum didn't ask any more question and just continue to cook while Minho decided to leave Kibum and he went to the living room to watch TV. He remember what Kibum says a while ago. It is not true that he is not waking up in Kibum's super loud shout in the morning when he was calling them to eat breakfast. He jsut want Taemin to get him so that the face of the younger is the first thing that he will see in the morning. Because seeing Taemin's cute smile in the morning makes Minho assure that his whole day will be wonderful.

But today Minho woke up early because he knows that it will be hard for the maknae to do what he was use to do. He knows Taemin is putting a distance to them after what happen. He remember last night when they are about to go home, Taemin is usually seated beside him at the back of the van, but last night he ask Onew to exchange seat because he said he wants to have a conversation with Key. It hurts Minho how Taemin always avoiding his eyes whenever he wants to make eye contact which they usually do in the past. 

Past. Minho think how perfect the past is. How he can laugh together with Taemin, how he can cuddle him without any worries that the younger will avoid him. Now Minho feel the regret of confessing his love it just double the pain he was already have when Taemin doesn't know about his feeling. Minho made a decision though he is not confident about this one. He already made a mistake he doesn't want to make any more mistake.

One hour later all the member are already up and they are all in the dining room while Key and Taemin are preparing the table. Minho and Taemin are still sitting next to each other. Minho pick up one egg and place it to Taemin's plate which is common to him. Taemin take a quick look to Minho who just smile at him.

"Aigoo, Minho don't spoil Taemin to much. He is already twenty just let him grab his own food." said Jonghyun who is across Minho.

"Come on, Hyung. Taemin is still the baby of this group even if he turns thirty. Right Taeminnie?" Minho ruffle Taemin's hair which makes the younger smile, which makes Mindo surprise.

All of them laugh to what Minho said but Minho caught Key staring at him as if he knew something and they continue their lunch. While eating Minho thinks that his desicion this time is right.

Taemin and Minho is in the basketball court in that afternoon. Luckily Taemin said yes when Minho ask him if they can play together or maybe the younger had just been force to say yes because the other member is in their when Minho ask him.

"Hyung, honestly I-" Taemin didn't finish his sentence when Minho pass the ball to him.

"Minnie let's make a bet. First pick one paper." he offered his hands with two folded paper on it.

"What's this?"Taemin ask in curiosity.

"Don't ask, just pick one." Taemin pick one and when he is about to open it Minho stops him. "As what I said, let's take a bet. If you win I have to do what is written in there but if you win you have to do what is written in my paper.

"But I don't know what is written inside here plus how am I win over you?

"Just try Taemin. And about winning I know you can defeat me." Minho answered "And besides this is for your own good" he said to his mind.

"Okay, how will be the game?"

"Who scores 10 points first win."answered Minho and then they started playing.

Minho got the first point but nit long enough Taemin makes score too. Minho is happy, just like this is now happy, Taemin is now laughing as if nothing happens last two weeks. As the game continues Taemin already Leading the gane with the score of 9-7. Minho wants Taemin to win no matter what happens but he doesn't what Taemin to get the idea that he is not playing seriously thats why he just purposely missed all his shoots. When Taemin git the ball and try to shoot, Minho wishes that it will not miss and it happen which makes Taemin win the game.

"I win!" Taemin shouted happily and did a small dance which he always do whenever he wins in any games.

"I don't know that you are now that good." Minho said while panting.

"It was you who said that I can beat you." Taemin said, smile is still in his face.

"I know but I didn't expect that you will actually win." Minho tease the maknae who started pouting "cute" minho thinks. "So now i think I have to do my punishment."

Taemin started to open the folded paper, "Forget what I said and let's just remain friends, brothers who can support each other" that what is written in the letter "Hyung?"Taemin is confuse.

"Let me see." Minho acted as if he doesn't know what did Taemin picks. After reading it he looks at Temin and smile. "Well this is hard." Minho said as he sat down on the floor. "But maybe this feeling of mine is not really that kind of love Taemin, we've been together for almost 5 years now. Maybe I am mistaking this feeling, as what you have said I am treating you as my brother, maybe I just have a brother complex who is afraid of losing my brother and giving it to any one." Minho explain, explanation that is full of lies, lies that can fix all the damages.

"Hyung," Taemin don't know what to do and what to say.

"Let's just forget what I said Taemin, I am saying I love you again because you are my precious friend and little brother." Minho look up at Taemin who remain standing.

"Okay Hyung." Taemin smile "And thank you for accepting that you are my friend aand my brother."

Again Minho feel broken, but as long as Taemin is smiling and happy being broken again and again is not a problem. He can give his happiness to Taemin, that is how much he loves the younger. He stand up and ask the younger if he already wants to go home. The younger nodded.

"Hyung can i see the other paper?"

"What's the point Minnie?Besides it's useless now no need to look for it. Let's go." As they exited the court Minho throw the piece of paper in the trash can. They are already in theirm way home back facing the court that's why they didn't notice the man who go to the trash can and pick up the paper and open it.

"Forget what I said and let's just remain friends, brothers who can support each other" the man folded the paper and put it in his pocket and started to walk away from the court.