Let me be there to heal you

Can we just go back to the past?

Taemin woke up early the next morning to help Key prepare their breakfast. 

"Good Morning Hyung." He greeted Key while he's grabbing his banana milk at the fridge.

"Morning Taemmie. How's your sleep?" Key answered while he is cutting the ham.

"It's wonderful Hyung, yesterday's off give me enough time to rest and to sleep. I hope we can have atleast two days off this week." He stated to help Kibum by waching the rice.

"I hope so too, Minnie. It's nice just staying in here and rest."

"But Hyung, are you getting enough sleep?" he ask the older when he notice the visible darkness below Kibum's eyes.

"Of course. 5 hours sleep is more than enough for me and I have to prepare your meals guys so you won't starve to death." Kibum answered while laughing. He sound like a real mom.

Taemin laugh at his hyung words. It true that Kibum is the one who always preparing their meals, though sometimes he is helping the older. He love all the member, this so called family relationship inside the group makes him happy and lessen his loneliness by missing his own family. What makes him more happy is that Minho realize that it is better for them to be friends. For the past few weeks it gave him a hard time to face Minho after the incident that happen at the night. He was thankful that he had to go somewhere to shoot his WGM though he cannot remember how did he manage to act even if there are lots of things that he is thinking.

Knowing Minho's feeling didn't make Taemin angry, it just that it is new to him and he doesn't know how to accept it because all this time Minho is good friend. But since Minho already took back what it said, Taemin think that he doesn't have to be worried anymore.

A little while later after the two finish cooking, Jonghyun and Onew appear in the dining room. 

"Wow, breakfast is ready!" It was Jonghyun who is excited to eat.

"Jong Hyung make your own coffee, and make Onew Hyung his coffee too." Kibum said to the older and look at Onew who still look like in his dream land.

"Key Hyung, I'll wake up Minho Hyung." Taemin said and about to exit in the Kitchen when Kibum stop him.

"No need Taemin, I'll go get him just finish preparing the table and turn off the stove if the soup is ready." Kibum said and exited in the kitchen.

Taemin was surprise because it was always him who is walking up Minho all this time and he knows Key doesn't have the patient to wake Minho up. He keeps on staring at the door where Key exited until Jonghyun called him to prepare the table.

"What are staring at there Taemin. Come help us to prepare the table." Onew called him to who is already at the stove scooping the soup.

"Okay." Taemin said and started to help the two.

 

Key enter Minho's dark room. This is his first time waking up the man since a long time ago. He made his way to the window and open the curtain, allowing the sunrays to enter. He saw Minho move to cover his eyes with the pillow. "Taemin put the curtain back." Minho said with his sleepy tone.

Kibum shallower hard at what Minho said. He took a long sigh and walk to beside Minho's bed.

"Yah Minho, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Kibum said but Minho didn't response and looks like he is back to his sleep.

Key shake Minho to wake up but after a long while Minho still in his dreamland. As expected Key who have a low patient loss his temper. He grab the pillow that is Minho's face a he smack the man's head. Hard enough to make Minho wake up.

"YAH!!Taemin you don't----, Key?" Minho was surprise to see Key in his room. "What are you doing here?"

"Waking you up, idiot. Go wash your face and get down so that we can now eat. " Kibum said and about to get out in the room when Minho called him.

"Why are you waking me up when you said in the past that you what you hate the most is getting me out of my bed?" Minho ask and smile when he remember the first time Kibum woke him up which almost turn into a fight.

"It's much more faster than sending Taemin. Since you guys are taking a long time with each other. Anyway just get down when you are finish washing your face." just like that Key exited the room.

Minho is still sitting in the bed thinking what is happening to Key. He still staring to nothing when he heard Key's voice. He jump out to the bed and begin washing his face and get down to the dining room.

In the next days everything is back to normal between Minho and Taemin. They are back to their normal sitting in the van, Minho can now laugh together with Taemin and can make a joke which he didn't do when that incident happen. Minho thinks that this is now enough for him. They are now back to the way they are before. They are now back to the past.

But what makes Minho wonder is on how Kibum suddenly change. Kibum change his attitude to Minho, he is now putting an extra care for the taller man. Waking up Minho is now added at his daily routine which makes the other member wonder too, especially Taemin. That afternoon the he maknae wants Minho to accompany him in the store but Kibum said that Minho is tired and he can just take Jonghyun with him which makes all the other member look at him. They are surprise at what Key said.

"Ah right, Taemin I'll come with you since I have something to buy too." Jonghyun said just to take away the awkward atmosphere.

"Okay." Taemin said and look at Minho who is now staring at the TV.

Taemin and Jonghyun walks out in the apartment together with Onew whose going somewhere else. An awkward silence is now in the apartment. Just the sound that comes in the TV is all that can be heard.

"Why did you say that?" Minho ask Key.

"Because I know you are tired. you just arrived from the gym." Key answered shortly.

"But I can still go with--"

"That's how you love him?" Key interrupted Minho with his question.

"What?" Minho look at the boy was surprise at his question.

"I know everything Minho. And I know the pain that you are feeling right now and I want to help you." Key look at Minho eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Minho is still puzzle on how Kibum acted.

"I want to help you Minho, I want to take that pain in your heart, you know why? Because I love you." after saying the last word Key grab Minho's face and claim the boys lip.

Just before Minho can push Key away a loud thud was heard at the front door which makes Key let go of Minho's lips and turn his head toward the front door just to be surprise to see Taemin standing there.