Tutor Sessions Start

Forbidden Love

I walk up to Joon Myun making him look my way, “What was that about?”

“I’m sorry about that. they’re like children afraid of a sibling being taken away. Those guys don’t allow anyone outside our family be around me.”

“All of you are related?”

“No, our parents grew up together and we were raised as siblings.”

“That must have been fun.”

I shake my head, “Not really, ever since I can remember a few of them have been fighting over me. I just wish i could get away from them for a long period of time without worrying about turning around and bam there they are.”

He laughs, “You can come over to my house. It’s all cleaned up since last night.”

“Alright that sounds fine to me, I’ll see if chanyeol will loan me his truck.”

“I could drive you there and back to your house.”

I smile, “that should work. So right after school?”

He nods his head and I flash him a smile, “Now come on we have class.”

I pull him along I see Chanyeol and I send him a picture of a phone. I notice he nods his head once before I pass him to get to class.

I send a text to Chanyeol that I’m going to be tutoring Joonmyun after school.

‘I’ll keep the boys busy just incase they could lose it,’ he texts me back.

Soon I’m half asleep in my last class the only one that i don’t have Joonmyun in.

I listen to the teacher and wonder how I will set up a tutor whatever for Joon Myun.

I sigh when I notice that outside the school Joonmyun is waiting for me, but I guess it’s not like he has much of a choice.

Soon I let him lead me to his car and he drives to the library. I smile glad that we won’t be going to one another’s house unless purely needed.

“So Joon Myun what do you need help with?” I ask him trying to give myself a childish I don't’ care tone.

Still as I help him go over whatever material we had i feel myself lean closer and closer to him.

 

It’s 4 days since I started to help Joon Myun and he insists that I call him by Suho since that’s what everyone does.

I feel restless whenever I see him and I know they boys follow us most of the time.

Today I let them know that I know they are here in the library as I shout, “boys I know you’re here so just come over to the table.”

I hear a groan and a chuckle that sounds like chanyeol.

“Chanyeol i thought you’d keep them in line?”

“It didn't’ work so I thought I’d join in with them.”

I sigh in annoyance with the guys, but in the end I decide to ignore him.

I teach Suho everything for the day and he seems to be catching on pretty fast, but this time ‘class’ took longer because all the wolf boys were asking for help.