8th Tip

How To Tell A Realistic Love Story
XSYKOTICA
Realization.

A/N: I rarely ask things like this, but I insist you to play the song "How To Believe" by Bridgit Mendler while reading this chapter, especially the last part, to understand exactly Ryeowook's feeling transfer process.

Youtube link here.

It’s pouring outside his working room.

And so Kyuhyun averted his gaze to the figure walking through the door…

Ryeowook grunts again as he corrected his friend’s name with the name he intended to give to his character.

The very same mistake has repeated thrice this afternoon.
What should I do?

He taps his iPod to switch into a ballad song, attempting to blend into the somewhat vintage feeling he’s having. The rain continues to hum its music, smashing the raindrops into the window. Each crystal drop is given birth to, making their great fall from the sky and ends their short but wonderful circle of life, just a few second after.
The writer shifts his sight to the glass panel, listens to the melodious rhythm of the rain – a rhythm that only people with a delicate soul can sense.
And he blinks his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts together.

Write it down. Writing everything down always make me feel better.

The author snatches a new paper from his previous draft, and picks up a pencil. The raindrops continue their journey – a cycle that never ends.

Sungmin’s quiz yesterday was supposed to be a joke… Wasn’t it?
Be honest – do you actually think it’s a joke? With all this tingling and clutching in your stomach?
So… how exactly do you feel about him?

Ryeowook stops writing and wriggles his eyebrows.
How exactly do I feel about him?

The rain still dominates the atmosphere. They seem to be emotionless at his hard question.

Romeo loves Juliet – and in the end they received a tragedy as an answer to their emotions.
Oliver and Jennifer fell for each other, but their love story didn’t have a happy ending.

Is it even okay to feel how I should feel right now – like my world has changed forever?
He can pierce through my heart– there is no one else’s eyes that can see right into me that easily.
But is it enough?

Ryeowook sighs again as he broke his pencil. It’s always better to use a laptop than keep hanging onto this traditional handwriting, but once the petite tried typing and it felt like his emotions are being caged into the modern inflexibility.
Of course Kyuhyun never stops teasing him about that.

Kyuhyun.

The sigh fades into a mixture of complicated feelings.

Ryeowook’s a writer. For countless times he has pictured love stories, for numerous times he has described the joy and the tragedies, and for years he has sunken himself into one of the most complicated emotions in the world, trying to explore it.
However, the rosier he painted his romantic relationships; the more fearful he feels to face it – realistically.

Express how you feel hurt.
But keeping them locked up in your soul doesn’t make it any better.

The petite looks up and realizes the downpour has changed into a drizzle. The atmosphere turns fresh and clear – and it has somehow changed his confusing state.

Maybe, – he quickly grabs a new pencil and continues to scribble – maybe I can try.
Nothing in this world is perfect, but in the end affection is more important than perfection.

Out of nowhere his ear catches a strange melody. His iPod has ended his chosen ballad and is now playing another song instead.
Ryeowook startles at the unfamiliar notes and when he touches the device, it shows up a completely new song name.

The writer gets lost in total bewilderment as the lyrics keep flowing into his ear.
I didn’t add this…?

I will be alright,
If you stay by my side.

It was an action of instinct when Ryeowook reaches for the beeping phone. The device is signaling a new message – from his best friend.

Upon reading the content, the petite smiles.

How do you like the song I had added? It’s really soft and brings you hopes, dreams and affections – things needed for your writing!
Miss you here already haha, but I’ll be patient and wait til your work is finished.
Call me if you need anything :)

The puzzle has found its place, completing a perfect picture.

Spring and summer,
Love and laughter,
We'll live happy ever after.

The sun has dominated the sky, revealing its breath-taking rays, lighting up the whole space.
It may have an impact on the writer, as the clouds occupying his minds have disappeared.

His smile – a beam of happiness and vibrancy – gets bigger than ever and he finishes his written expression.

We’ll fly higher than we thought we’d be.
Because you’ve shown me, how to believe.