Chapter 9

Friendship between Us~^o^~

Author's Note: Hyunwoo had already went home so he's not with you, unlike last time.

------

"FIRE!!!!' you shouted and ran to your house. "Sorry miss, but you can't go inside. It's too dangerous" one of the firemen stopped you.

The firemen tried their best to put out the fire. 

You stand at a corner, holding to Cocoa firmly. *my kpop albums and posters....* ( A/N: yeah she's a fangirl XD)

You tried to calm down. *how did it get on fire?? No one was at home...* you thought. 

While you were deep in thought, Cocoa suddenly jumped out of your hand and went into the house. "COCOA!!!" you shouted and tried to go after him. 

"Miss, miss calm down!" "How can I calm down?? My kitten's in there!!!" your eyes started to water.

Without thinking, you harshly pushed the firemen out of your way and ran inside. The fire haven't spread to living room yet so you're still at a safe zone, so far. 

"Cocoa!!" You shouted his name. You didn't hear any cat sounds. *why did he ran inside?! Cocoa, I hope you're okay* 

You coughed because of the smoke. All you can think of is Cocoa's safety. Some might think he's just a cat, but to you, he's a companion.

"Meow!! Meow!!" you searched for that voice and saw Cocoa coming out from the cabinet. "Cocoa!!" You realized that fire was separating the both of you. 

A firemen came running in and swiftly jumped over the fire. He picked up Cocoa and brought it outside. You followed them.

"kamsahamnida..." You bowed and took Cocoa from him. "Miss, be careful next time" he said and went to help the others. 

You carressed Cocoa's fur gently. "Why did you ran inside?" Cocoa looked into the house, staring at something. You followed his gaze and squinted your eyes. There was a small plastic of biscuits. 

"Aigoo.... I have more of those in my bag now..." you sighed and hugged Cocoa tightly. 

 

---

 

   A few minutes later, the fire was out (A/N: idk the correct word for this :P). The house was damaged a lot. 

One of them turned to you and asked, "Do you have your documents with you?" "Nae... I keep them in my bag" you said.

"What do I do now? Where will I stay?" you thought of Hyunwoo and decided to come to his pastry shop. 

 

---

 

    "Annyeong chingu.." You waved. "Oh Annyeong. Why are you still in your uniform?" he asked. "My house....was on fire" you but your lip. Hyunwoo's eyes widened and he looked really worried. 

"Jinjja??! Gwenchana??!" He asked. "I'm fine... just one problem.... I don't have anywhere to stay" you said solemnly. "Better eat first" he said and pulled you to a table. 

You nodded and ordered a drink. "Thanks" you said. "No problem..." he went back to the counter to do whatever stuffs he had to do. 

"I wanted to ask you... If I can sleep here for the night." He stared at you. "Can I?" you snapped.

"oh sorry but you can't,.." "Nevermind then I'll go sleep-" Hyunwoo cut you off. "You can sleep at my house for the mean time" 

You looked up at him. "Jinjja?? You don't mind??" "Well since you don't have anywhere else to stay, yeah... " he smiled.

"thank you...for everything" you smiled.