Chapter 6

Friendship between Us~^o^~

You were taking Cocoa out for picnic at the park near Han River. You gave Cocoa some cat biscuits and took out your camera. You snap a few pictures of him. "Neomu kyeowo~" you patted his head. He 'meowed' and his fur. 

You smiled and stared at the beautiful view infront of you. *It's amazing* "Cocoa, let's go here-" you turned to your side and noticed Cocoa missing!!

You looked at every direction that you could and heard sounds of animals barking and 'meowing'. 

You saw a girl around your age chasing her dog and her dog was chasing...... COCOA!!!

You quickly stood up and chased after them. Her dog stopped and you stopped too. *Where is he??!* 

"Excuse me, was that your cat?" the girl spoke. "err nae" you said while panting. "Mianhae for the trouble!" she bowed several times. 

"Ani.. gwenchana" you smiled at her. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked again. "Err can you help me look for Cocoa, my kitten just now?"

"nae" you both split up and searched for him everywhere but neither of you found him. 

You passed by a familiar figure of a guy under a shady tree but you just ignored him, 

You heard a familiar sound coming from that exact tree and when you turned around.....

"COCOA!!!" you shouted happily and went to that tree. "Hyunwoo!!!" a smile spread across your face after seeing him. 

"Cocoa suddenly ran into me." he said. "He was chased by a dog" you said matter-of-factly.

He nodded. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "I just wanna relax myself. I feel so calm with the breeze here" he smiled. 

"ohh... wanna join us?" you asked excitedly. "Join? for what?" 

"Me and cocoa are having a picnic. come on!!!" you said pulling his hand. 

While running, you suddenly tripped. You felt something heavy fell on your back. You looked up and saw Hyunwoo. 

You sighed and your eyes widened. "OMO COCOA!!" you half-shouted. "Yah hyunwoo get up ppali!!" you slapped his arm a few times.

He didn't say a word and quickly got up. You sat up and found Cocoa under you. "Omo gwenchanayo??!" you felt relieved when he stretched his arms and legs. 

"Aigoo... mianhaeyo" you pouted. *why is she doing aegyo infront of me??!* Hyunwoo thought.

"Gwenchana?" Hyunwoo asked you. You looked up at him and nodded. "Where's the picnic place?" 

"Over there!" you pointed. You stand up and felt pain at your knees. You looked down and saw that you've scratched it and it was bleeding a little. 

*why did I wear shorts in the first place??* "Kaja" you motioned cocoa to follow you. Hyunwoo saw you struggling to walk but he waited for you to come. 

"What's wrong with your knees?" he asked as soon as you sat down on the mat. You placed Cocoa on your lap and answered "it's bleeding duh" "Let's eat" you said and the two of you ate the sandwiches along with Cocoa.

----------

You were packing up your things to go home with the help of Hyunwoo. You kept everything in the picnic basket neatly. "Want me to walk you home?" he offered. "No thanks I'm good" you said while putting Cocoa in the basket as well. "But your knee..." "I'm fine I can't walk on my own" You stand up again carefully this time. You felt better but as soon as you tried to walk, you almost collapsed. Hyunwoo grabbed you by the shoulder. 

"I'm fine, really-" without letting you finish, he pulled you up and soon enough you were on his back (he gave you a piggy back ride~) . His arms were under your legs to support you from falling. You didn't say a thing and held onto his shoulder. He hold the basket and Cocoa was with you all the way back home. 

 

 

 

Yahh Hyunwoo don't be too obvious XD I hope you like this update~