Chapter 12

Friendship between Us~^o^~

 

------3 days later------
 
"Okay class, I will write down what you have to bring for the camp next week. Copy it down and then we'll continue with our lesson." Mr Jo said. 
 
You squinted your eyes to see what he wrote on the board. "torchlight..... sleeping bag..... tent..... towel....." Mr Jo was still writing and you couldn't see the rest because his body was blocking  your view. 
 
   You turned your head towards Hyunwoo's paper and so you just copied him instead. A few minutes later, Mr Jo finished writing and turned to the class. "Any questions?"
 
    Sungyeol raised up his hand. "How much is the fee?" "It's free" Mr Jo smiled. "Are we gonna have a campfire?" Amber asked. "Yes, we might" everyone smiled at the thought and whispers can be heard. 
 
    "Can we NOT go?" Tiffany asked. "No, you have to go unless you have a letter stating why you can't go" Mr Jo. 
 
'Woahh this is gonna be my first camping trip!!' you thought. 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
"Omma our class is gonna have a camping trip next Friday for 3 days and 2 nights" Hyunwoo said during dinner. "That's great news! Jieun are you going?" Mrs Lee asked. You nodded while wrapping your meat in the salad. 
 
"Ommoni, do you have an extra sleeping bag?" you asked. "Well I don't remember... but I think I have one in my wardrobe. I'll give it to you if I find it" she said. "Ne" you smiled back and gulped down your orange juice. 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
Next day, at school...
 
"IU.... who do you wanna sleep with in one tent?" Krystal asked. "You!" "Hahah yeah... I hope we'll be in the same group." she said. You nodded in agreement. 
 
The both of you sat under a tree and ate your lunch when someone interupted. "IU, what food does Cocoa like?" Hyunwoo asked, panting. "Besides your biscuits, urmm cat food, fish and...... bun" you said. 
 
"Okay thanks" "Hyunwoo, what's wrong with you?" you asked, totally confused. "I'll tell you later... oh by the way, you can take my bike. Tell omma that I'll be home late" he said and dashed away. 
 
"Is he your brother?" Krystal asked. You shook your head. "Ani.. I just live with him because my house got burnt into ashes" you said, biting your lip. "Ohh that... I knew about it but I don't know whose house that was so I didn't bother to know" she said. "It's okay" you said.
 
"Cocoa is your pet?" You nodded. "I used to bring him to school everyday but not anymore since Hyunwoo's mom can take care of her" Krystal nodded with a small 'O' shape formed on . 
 
"Can I see him one day?" she asked excitedly. "Sure... I suppose you can come over" you said. You and Krystal talked while eating until the bell rang and you walked into class together .
 
P/S: Krystal is IU's new bestfriend, besides Hyunwoo.  :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Gahhh I can't think of anything for this chapter!!! >< sorry for the late and very short update! *bow bow* mianhae~