Chapter 2

Friendship between Us~^o^~

You woke up the next morning feeling warm fur at your face. You opened your eyes and spotted Cocoa wagging her tail cutely. "Kyeopta!" you said and sat up, placing Cocoa  on your lap. You carresed her soft fur while touching her nose. "I'm hungry.. Kaja let's eat!" you said happily and Cocoa followed you to the kitchen. 

You looked at the clock on the wall and realized that you have only 30 minutes to get ready for school. "Aigoo~~ mianhae I need to get change!!" you said while putting Cocoa on the couch. You hurriedly ran into your bedroom and took a quick shower before slipping on your school uniform. You grab your vest and went to the kitchen, only to see Cocoa struggling to climb the kitchen counter.

You giggled and gave her a slice of bread, "Eat up..." you patted her head while buttoning your vest. "Wanna go to school with me?" Cocoa looked up at you with adorable eyes. No one can resist that. "I hope you don't mind sitting with my books" you put her into your backpack. "Kaja!!" you said cheerfully and marched out the door.

Every now and then, Cocoa' little head would pop out of your bag and 'meowing' cutely. You smiled happily and placed her back gently into your bag. You almost arrive at school when you thought of something. 

"Do you prefer sitting on my head?" you took Cocoa out of your bag and took out a cap. "It's warmer in there" you assured her and did as yesterday. You skipped pass the school gates when you remembered something. *Jiyeon.... aishh she's not my friend anymore why do I care about her?* you mentaly scold yourself.

You walked into your class and sat on your place, just in time. The teacher came in and you saw a lot of papers. *What should I do... I didn't have time to study* 

After greeting the teacher, she handed everyone a piece of paper and started to write some questions on the board. "Now, don't be stressed out. Take it easy because I'm just making sure you're ready for the final exam." she said and continued writing. You totally forgot about Cocoa.

You stared at the first question blankly. *What's the answer.... I forgot about it... maybe I can peek at my book* you secretly took out your reference book from your bag without anyone noticing. You flipped a few pages. *ah.. that's the answer.* you smiled and continued with the quiz. You'll peek at the book if you don't know some of the answers which you successfully did it without getting caught.

The next class is Mathematics, which is your favourite subject. You aced every questions. You listened to some songs while waiting for the teacher to come in. You heard light footsteps and looked up to see Mr Song with a familiar boy behind him. "Wait have I seen him somewhere?" you widened your eyes and realized that Cocoa was still in your cap. *please don't die* you thought. You took off your cap and flipped it under the table to find Cocoa sleeping soundly. 

*What a good girl~* you thought. "ehem... may I have your attention?" Mr Song spoke. Everyone looked at him. "This new boy will be your new classmate. Introduce yourself, Hyunwoo" Mr Song said and placed his books on the table. Hyunwoo scanned the class before opening his mouth. He smiled then said " Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunwoo imnida. Nice to meet you!" Everyone gave him a welcoming smile and some waved to him. 

"Okay, Hyunwoo, you may take a sit infront of Ms Lee." Mr Song said. Your eyes slightly widened. You follow him with your eyes and he sat infront of you. "Annyeong, Hyunwoo imnida" he said while reaching out a hand to you. "Oh Lee Ji Eun imnida.But you can call me IU" you shake hands with him. "Have I seen you before?" you asked.

"Err yeah.. I moved to this school a week ago and I just moved in to this class today, just for Maths" he smiled, showing his teeth, "No not at school... " you tried hard to memorise his prescence. "At the cafe?" he snapped. "Ah yes! You're the waiter, am I right?" He nodded. "Hyunwoo and Ji Eun, pay attention please" Mr Song spoke. All of your classmates turned their heads to the both of you. "Err nae. mianhae" you bowed and the lesson went on. You glaced at Hyunwoo once a while. *what a friendly flower boy~* 

 

 

Author's Note: Heyy I'm Kpop_Sis, a friend of Alice^^ Hope you like the update.. and don't blame me if you wait long for chapter 3, bcuz Alice will be updating!! Flower Boy Hyunwoo~~ *spazzing* hahah 

baby-cat-cute-kitten-Favim.com-619807.jp 

who could resist those puppy eyes?? (or kitten eyes lol)