Chapter 8

Friendship between Us~^o^~

"Hyuwoo-ah, can I talk with you?" You asked. "Well, we're talking now, aren't we?" He raised a brow. You chuckled. "Ani... I meant, after school... at the rooftop?" 

"Are you free?" you asked again. "No..." Your shoulders sank at his reply. "I'm very expensive!!" he joked.

You laughed a bit and slapped his arm. "Yah I'm serious!!" you were still laughing. *aigoo this kid* you thought.

"okay okay I'm free :)" he said. "Okay see you after school!!" you waved and head to the canteen for lunch. 

On the way there, you bumped into someone and her milk accidentally spilled on your uniform. 

"M-mianhae!!" she said. "Ani... gwenchana" you didn't look at her as you were squeezing your soaked uniform. 

You looked down and saw some of her food had dropped on the floor. "Oh I'll get you new ones" you said and rushed to the buffet. 

You placed milk, pasta and meat on the tray and searched for that unlucky girl. *where could she be? Aishh I didn't even look at her face!*

You saw a girl sitting on a table alone. She had her hands covering her face. You went near her and saw that she didn't have any food. 

"Annyeong...mianhae for dropping your food." you said and was about to place the tray when the girl looked up. It was Jiyeon. 

"Opps sorry, wrong person" you said and turned around. "Ji Eun-ah it's me!!" she said. You rolled your eyes and gave her the food. 

"Sorry..." she mumbled. You went back to the buffet and take your own food. 

 

 

---------

 

 

You were waiting for Hyunwoo at the rooftop. You checked your watch. 

The door burst open. "I'm not late, am I?" he panted. "Late by 5 minutes" you teased. 

The both of you sat on the bench there. "So.. What do you want to talk about?" he asked while leaning against the wall. "Jiyeon..." 

He nodded. "Should I accept her apology?" you stand up and rested your elbow on the fence. "It depends..." he trailed on. 

"You're not helping!" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Hmm... it's about time you forgive her" he said. 

"Give me reasons why" "How many times did she say sorry?" he asked. "*sigh* uncountable" 

"Give me another reason why I should pity her" you said coldly. "Well... Seungri is a playboy right?" you nodded. "Jiyeon might be his 'victim'. Seungri could just be playing with her heart" he explained. 

"I know he is... playboys don't know the meaning of 'love'." you stated. "So your choice is?" 

"I forgive her..." you said. "Don't tell that to me, tell that to Jiyeon" you nodded. *who knew that this flower boy could be so wise* 

"Let's go home" you said and Hyunwoo followed you from behind. "Thanks" you said. "You're welcome ^^" *aishh that smile again!!* you thought. 

While walking, you suddenly said something out of the blue. "I'm grateful that Seungri doesn't like me back. Or else I might get hurt" 

"me too" Hyunwoo mumbled. You looked at him. "What?" "Nothing..." he grinned. 

You almost arrive home when you smell... "FIRE!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kpop_Sis: Cliffhanger!! But I'm sure you guys can guess what'll happen. I forgot to write about Cocoa in this chapter... Oh well Cocoa is probably sleeping in IU's bag  XD hope you like the update^^