Chapter 11

Friendship between Us~^o^~

A/N: The awesome poster above is made my me, The Forever Awesome Kpop_Sis!! XD kekeke sorry for the late update... Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

---------------------------

"Dinner's ready!!" 

You smiled and stopped doing your homework. You closed your book and headed to the kitchen. 

You took a sit across Hyunwoo, beside Mrs Lee. You saw a plate of kalbi

"Dig in" Mrs Lee said. The rice was already served. I took a piece of kalbi and ate it with rice. 

"Baa!!" you said while chewing. "Hahah jeongmal??" Mrs Lee grinned. You just nodded. 

"Err omma I need to use the bathroom" Hyunwoo said and got up. You and Mrs Lee looked at each other. 

"What was that for?" you asked. Mrs Lee just shrugged. "Eat up" she patted your back and you nodded with a smile. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning...

"Hyunwoo, I'll go first!!" you shouted and took his bicycle. You grinned happily and cycled to school. 

As usual, Cocoa poked his head out for air and meowed. "Yah Cocoa, don't tell Hyunwoo about this, nae?" 

Cocoa just meowed. "Oh Well he'll find out anyway" you giggled and patted Cocoa's head with your free hand. 

Meanwhile...

"omma, I'll go now! Annyeong'!" Hyunwoo waved and headed out the door. He looked around. "Where the heck is my bike??!" 

Hyunwoo thought for a moment. "Aishh IU!! I should've known" he ruffled his hair and walked to school. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You arrived at school 10 minutes later. "Wow I like this. I think I'll keep it... what do you think Cocoa?" you smiled happily. Cocoa kept quiet. "oh well... Come on the bell's gonna ring any minute" 

Hyunwoo came late to school. He sighed when his name is written by the prefect for coming late. He then stormed in the school area.

Of course, he'll see you in class. He took his sit and glared at you. You just smiled at him and acted innocent. 

 

 

KKKKRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

You packed your books and head out of the class. Hyunwoo grabbed your wrist and spun you around. 

"Why did you took my bike?" he asked calmly. You shrugged and simply answered, "I like it" 

Hyunwoo let go of you and the both of you went to the bicycle parking area. (I don't know what it's called, a place where students put their bikes ~) 

Hyunwoo quickly sat on his bike before you could reach it. "Hey!! Not fair" you pouted.

*stop showing your aegyo to me!!* Hyunwoo thought. "NO!! you already rode it this morning without my permission" Hyunwoo said while stomping his feel like a little kid.

"but... can I ride with you??" you asked hopefully. You know your body can fit because you're small. 

"Uhh only one person can ride it at a time" he said. "But I'm small enough!!" you argued. 

"I know you're small~" he smiled and straight away paddled his bike to the house. "Yahh!!!" you shouted and chased after him.