Move in with Tiffany

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

DOUBLE UPDATE

 

After dinner, they sat at the couch area.

So.......... We are going to plan for your wedding. said Old Mr Kim and Old Mr Hwang nodded as agreed.

WAIT........ said both Taeyeon and Tiffany together.

Any problem? asked Old Mr Hwang.

We need to know more about each other........ said both Taeyeon and Tiffany together again.

Omo......... look at them! They are already in sync........ said Old Mrs Kim smiled.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and blushed.

Since they are already engaged, how about let them live together to build rapport with each other? asked Old Mr Kim suggest.

That's an good idea......... said Old Mr Hwang agreed.

Ehem! Gentleman, i think we should ask the young couple here too............ said Old Mrs Kim.

What do you say? asked Old Mr Kim and Old Mr Hwang looking at them.

A-are you ok with that? asked Taeyeon looking at Tiffany.

I'm fine with my daddy's arrangement. said Tiffany.

Then i am fine too. said Taeyeon.

That's great! Taeyeon, do you mind to move in with Tiffany as she is staying alone in one of our villa. said Old Mr Hwang.

I am fine with it. said Taeyeon and he noticed Tiffany do not have any respond nor expression on her. 

I'm still thinking of getting them a house........ In that case, Taeyeon will move in together with Tiffany then. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

Taeyeon ah...... you should start packing now. said Old Mrs Kim happily.

So, we can go ahead to arrange and prepare for their wedding. Let's say 6 months from now onwards? asked Old Mr Hwang smiled.

6 months? said both Taeyeon and Tiffany widened their eyes.

Why? Is it too long...... we will make it 3 months then? said Old Mr Kim laughed.

No....... we are fine with 6 months! said both Taeyeon and Tiffany in sync again.

The parents was laughing happily for their connecting and that's made both of them blushing again.

 

3 days later, Taeyeon packed his stuff and drive to Tiffany's house.

A pink house? This is really unique........ said Taeyeon surprised when he reached.

DING DONG........... DING DONG.............

Annyeonghaseyo.......... Miyoung ssi. said Taeyeon politely.

Annyeong........... Pls come in, Taeyeon ssi. said Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon followed Tiffany into the house and took a glance at her house.

Miyoung ssi, pink is your favourite colour heh? asked Taeyeon smiled.

Yes. And...... You only have one luggage with you? asked Tiffany surprised that Taeyeon only bring one lugagge.

Yeah......... Just in case, you throw me out of your house (hahaha). said Taeyeon jokingly.

Jinja......... Why would i throw you out? Moreover, you are going to be my husband. said Tiffany smiled weakly.

Miyoung ssi......... said Taeyeon was about to continue.

Tiffany....... Call me Tiffany. said Tiffany smiled.

Ok, Tippany! Listen, i don't want you to feel stress about our.............. "relationship". said Taeyeon smiled.

This is the decision made by our parents. We do not have a choice, isn't it? said Tiffany smiled weakly.

Don't worry about them, this is between us after all. What's the point of getting marry when two persons are not in love? said Taeyeon seriously.

Excuse me..............? said Tiffany looking at him.

Look........... I'm not the unreasonable person and i don't want to force you to accept me. said Taeyeon continued.

To be honest, you caught my heart when i first met you and i'm really surprised that you turned out to be my fiancee. said Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany was taken aback after she heard from Taeyeon.

I hope i can make you feel comfortable with me and.............. Y-you are able to accept me by then. said Taeyeon in low tone.

Thank you............... that's the only words came out from Tiffany.

Shall we start from friends? I am Kim Taeyeon, pls take care of me. said Taeyeon smiled and asked for a hand-shake.

I am Tiffany, Hwang Miyoung. Pls take care of me too. said Tiffany smiled and shake hands with him.

So.......... where is my room? asked Taeyeon dorkily.

Come, follow me............. said Tiffany feeling more relaxed after they become friends.

They went to the second storey, they walked pass a pink door and Tiffany told Taeyeon that is her room.

This is your room, Taeyeon. My room are just beside you and you can call me anytime. said Tiffany smiled.

RING RING....................... Taeyeon's phone ringing.

Yes Appa, i have reached Tiffany's house. WHAT? said Taeyeon widen his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon confessed!!!! Do you like it?? ahahahahaha...............

Well, Taeyeon is being considerate to his wife to be heh? keke! I can't imagine if Tiffany still can't accept him by then.

What did Old Mr Kim said to Taeyeon and made him widen his eyes?

Stay tune and comment guys!! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 03.06.13