Step Six

10 Steps To Hear: You're Mine ♥
six.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Wait! ______, you're forgetting something. I stopped walking and talked to myself internally. Indeed, something was missing. I felt I needed to do something but I wasn’t remembering what it was. I strolled down the street and my eyes fell on a couple of lovers who were sitting on a bench and doing their homework. Oh! Now I remember. I have to do my summary for the film and I have to deliver it tomorrow. Oh no, I have to go back to the dorm. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I sighed and straightened my shoulders. I started walking to the dorm with the head held high. I will not speak to Zelo. I will not look at him. I will not even think about him. I passed by the same people who heard my and Zelo hubbub, and they looked at me. I lowered my head in embarrassment and quickened my pace, stopping at the entrance of the dormitory. I tightened the strap of my backpack which wasn’t much lightweight and knocked on the door with the dents of my hands, twice. I just hope it's not Zelo who will open the door, because if it’s him, then I'll leave. After waiting a few seconds, the door opened slowly, and Youngjae's face appeared. I gave a sigh of relief.

“______-ah?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. I know, I know I shouldn’t be here after the discussion but what can I do? I don’t even know if I have a brain who it’s thinking properly so it seems that nothing strikes me, or I just have to go where people lead me, like the waves of the ocean. "What are you doing here?" He asked opening the door a little more and I entered. He closed the door and I leaned against the cold wall of the corridor.

"I asked you for help, remember?" I asked, crossing my arms and he nodded slightly. "So that's why I'm here." I said, almost rolling my eyes and he looked at me suspiciously.

"Is that all?" He asked moving closer to me and I nodded, biting my lip a bit. That was my intention, but knowing that I can see Zelo at any moment, my heart starts missing a few beats. Oh God, this isn’t good. "You don’t want to see Ze..." He was going to say the name of the person who occupies my heart but I put a hand on his mouth, preventing him from continuing.

“Shhhh.” I brought the index finger to my lips and he frowned. "Don’t say his name. I don’t want him to know that I'm here." I looked around and thankfully, I saw no one. Youngjae gently grabbed my wrist and removed my hand from his mouth.

"Aish, you younger ones, are so complicated." He protested, rolling his eyes and walked into the living room, leaving me alone in the hallway. Oh, that's wonderful. I have to follow him because he’s the only one who can help me. I sighed and walked quietly behind Youngjae. My eyes have seen all the guys sitting on the couch but this time they were seeing 'Constantine.' I think that is the favorite movie of Youngguk, right? My eyes unconsciously stopped at Zelo, and he turned his face. Our eyes met for a brief seconds and then I turned my face. He will not forget this day. "______, let’s go to the kitchen." Youngjae called me and pointed to the kitchen. I nodded and both walked to the kitchen. I dragged the chair and sat down. Youngjae did the same and put his elbows down on the table. I opened my backpack and pulled out a notebook and a pen.

"Thanks for helping me Youngjae." I said with a small smile. He looked at me and smiled comfortably.

"What's the movie?" He asked and I sighed. Oh, I don’t want to remember the film but it has to be. I leaned back in my chair and tapped my pen on my chin. I was trying to figure out the name. The film was so interesting that I had already forgotten the name. Suddenly, I remembered the name.

“The Notebook.” I said the name of the movie in a whisper and Youngjae nodded. I picked up the pen while both exchanged ideas. In a few minutes I had written half a page. Oh, he really is very clever. A few more minutes passed and I finished my resume. “Thank you.” I thanked him sincerely, and he smiled at me. Ah, I love having friends who help me at times when I need the most. I closed the notebook and put it in the backpack.

“______-ah.” Youngjae called me and I lifted my head a bit to look him in the eyes. "It's my turn to say the next step and since you're here, I'll say it now." He leaned back in the chair and I nodded slightly. Well, I wasn’t expecting to do two steps on the same day but the sooner the better. I closed the zipper of the backpack, and Youngjae started talking. "Sixth step: kiss his cheek." He passed his hand over his cheek and gave a slight laugh.

"I will not do that." I said frankly and shaking my head. "Not even an hour ago I said I liked to kiss the cheek of an actor instead of his." I pointed to the white and round clock that was hanging on the wall next to the refrigerator. I would just lose my pride if I kissed the cheek of Zelo, though I love this idea. I no longer kiss his cheek for some time. More precisely, since the day we started dating, which isn’t very long.

"Well, you'll have to do that ______." Youngjae warned me with a serious voice and the only thing I did was nod, feeling defeated. Why do they want me to do all the steps? I think it will not lead anywhere. Youngjae stood up, dragging a bit the chair and I heard some discreet steps approaching us.

"Hmmm, it seems that you wanted to see me again _____-ah." I heard Zelo talking to me in a playful tone and I stared at the faucet of the kitchen sink. I don’t want to look at him. I will not look at him. In my peripheral vision I saw Youngjae, leaving the kitchen. Oh wonderful, now it’s just me and Zelo. “______.” Zelo said my name in a whisper and sat in front of me, where minutes ago, was sitting Youngjae. "______, you’re going to ignore me?" He asked blinking his eyes a little and I sighed. I looked at him reluctantly and bit my inner cheek. I had to talk. I had to talk.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked resting my chin on the palm of my hand. "You don’t have hot girls around you anymore?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he rolled his eyes.

"I just want you ______-ah." He said softly, and ran a hand through his unruly hair, pulling a few strands of hair out of his eyes. "I wasn’t being honest when I said I wanted to be with them." He sighed and looked at the white table of wood, starting to make circles with his index finger on the table edge.

"Yeah, right." I said in a cynical tone and pushed the chair, getting up in the blink of an eye. I grabbed my backpack and would turn my back when I felt his hand grab my arm and pull me into a hug. I tried to fight with his arms but he squeezed me in such a way that I couldn’t stay free. "Let me go Zelo." I said in a muffled voice because my face was leaning against his chest, and the backpack, slipped off my arms making a muffled thud when it landed on the floor.

“Ani.” He squeezed a little the embrace, while my arms dangled beside my backbone. He laid a hand on the bottom of my back and kissed the top of my head gently. "I don’t want to hear you telling me that you hate me." He kissed my forehead softly. "I want you to tell me that you love me, like I said I love you ______-ah." He put a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "I don’t want hot girls. I just want you. The person to whom I fell in love." He kissed the tip of my nose and I sighed faintly. My hands began to rise slowly to grab his sweater. I could hear his heart beating heavily in his chest, like my heart. Why are you like this Zelo? How can you make me love you even more? I lifted my head slightly and our eyes met.

"I don’t hate you.." I started speaking in a whisper. “I.. I love you.” I lifted my feet a little and kissed his cheek, unhurried. Then I broke the kiss and saw his cheeks flush. He gave a small laugh and hugged me tightly.

"______-ah, kiss my cheek once more." He asked whispering in my ear and I did so. I turned my face a little and kissed his cheek for the second time. I broke the kiss and he put a hand on the back of my neck. “Gomawo.” He said and kissed my cheek repeatedly, causing me to blush such as him.

 

Sixth step:

I think I'd rather kiss the cheek of Zelo. Yes, I'm sure that I will never get tired of kiss his fluffy cheek.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

:) It's missing only a few steps  n.n