Step Ten

10 Steps To Hear: You're Mine ♥
ten.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the sky and sighed. What will I do today? Why today is Saturday? Why Zelo is busy today? Or better. Why everyone is busy? Does anyone have the time to take a walk with me? I'll die of boredom, soon enough. Aish, I do so many questions, and I have no plausible answer for each one of them. I messed up my hair and got up from the park bench where I was. I had thought of coming to the park and read a bit but after a few minutes reading one single paragraph, my appetite evaporated in a snap. Am I so hard to please? Would I get bored quickly? Heck, again, so many questions. Stop ______, stop.

I pressed the book that was resting on my thin fingers and I looked forward. Soon enough, it will rain. How does the weather can change so quickly? I like rainy days but today the weather would be better if it was a bit sunny. A cold wind passed by me, swinging my hair a bit and I took my bag, eventually storing the book. My eyes stopped on my phone that was in the corner of my bag and I grabbed it. I unlocked it and saw I had a missed call, and an unread message. I pressed the button to see the sender of the call and saw it was from Jongup, the message was also his, and it said to call him. Okay, I know he will tell me the tenth step, I'm sure. I searched his contact, and pressed the green key, eventually listening to the ringing of the call, being transmitted.

“______-ah.” He answered the call, saying my name. "I was checking that would be necessary to walk right behind you to tell you the tenth step." He said in a soft voice and I could hear the music as the background noise. I rolled my eyes and started to walk through the park, passing through the trees full of leaves and some lakes, with some orange and white fish. "Well, but now as you called, I will say the tenth step." He said when he realized I wasn’t going to say anything until he said what he had to say. "Tenth step: Tell him he's yours." He chuckled lightly when he said the step. Ok, this is funny?

"Is that it?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "The final and long-awaited step is this?" I asked a little in doubt. I’m able to tell him that and more but ok, if this is the step, then I'll do it.

"Yah don’t complain, we work hard for you to do these steps." He protested in a small voice and I rolled my eyes a second time. I stopped in front of the tree where I and Zelo kissed the other day.

"Ok, ok, but I have to make the step on another day because, of course, you guys are busy." I passed with the fingers by a leaf that was in the branch of the tree and smiled to myself, reminding me of my moments with Zelo. These moments are so precious that I will keep them forever in my mind.

"Oh, you can come to TS, we are resting." He said and the smile that I had on the lips increased. I can go? I can see Zelo? I may be a bit with him? Oh, good. "So I hope to see you in a few minutes. Goodbye." He hung up the call and I took out the phone from the ear and put it in the bag. My heart was beating according to the steps I took. I know I should walk calmly, because they aren’t going anywhere but I miss Zelo and I need to see him and say to him that he’s mine. I need to complete the steps and I just hope Himchan not disturb this time.

I left the park and felt a drop slip down my cheek. I stopped walking and looked at the sky, a few drops fall freely from the gray clouds, oh, I don’t believe it’s already raining. I shook my head and looked forward seeing the building of TS less than a hundred miles of me. I have to hurry a bit more my pace, for not showing up in front of the boys, all soaked. I crossed the street giving quick steps, and stopped at the entrance of TS. I panted for the air to get into my lungs and when I felt that I could breathe calmly I lifted my face. My eyes stopped on the five guys who were ahead of me. I wandered my eyes, through them, but haven’t found Zelo.

"Before entering, we wish you good luck for this last step ______ ah." Yongguk said with his usual gummy smile and I nodded slightly. This looks like a ceremony.

"I hope you to hear what you so much wish to hear." Daehyun said eating some chips and I gave a small smile, they will never change.

"Shake his world ______-ah." Jongup said giving a step dance, making me laugh.

“Hwaiting.” Youngjae raised his hand in a fist and tapped his hand on mine. One person hadn’t spoken yet, and was Himchan.

“_____-ah, I…” He was about to speak but I stopped him, shaking my head.

"Just don’t interrupt, then everything is perfect." I said looking at him and he frowned without realizing what I was saying. "Later you will understand." I patted his shoulder and he nodded a little unnoticed. The boys laughed and then all went to the rehearsal room. I put my hand on the doorknob and breathed quietly. I wasn’t nervous or anything like that but of course I feel little butterflies in my stomach. Before I could open the door, it was opened on the other side of the room.

"Hyungs where you were?" I heard Zelo asking to the boys. He hadn’t seen me, even though I was in front of them. The boys didn’t respond and after a few seconds he saw me. "Oh ______-ah, you're here." He said a little surprised. I don’t think he knew I was coming.

"Hey, the guys invited me to come." I said and he nodded slightly. All entered the room and I pulled the arm of Zelo to a corner. I wanted to talk to him alone. It was embarrassing enough to do this in front of the boys. “Zelo.” I said his name and he smiled lovingly at me.

"Oh, ______ ah, it’s good to see you after a few days without seeing your beautiful face." He said hugging my shoulders and I gave a slight laugh. He’s so adorable, that's why I love him.

"Zelo, I need to tell you something." I said still hugging him. He freed a little the hug and took a few strands of hair out of my eyes. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. "I'll tell you something serious and it’s what I feel." I said in a serious tone and he squeezed my arms a bit. I know he was dying of curiosity. "You.. You’re mine." I said almost in a whisper and stammering a bit. Well, it seems I didn’t have as much confidence as I thought.

“Oh.” He said winking his eyes a little and released the hug. A few minutes passed and both remain in the same position. Well, it seems that this isn’t the time that he will say it. I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm going." I said and walked away from him. I approached the door and waved to the boys. They waved back with smiles on their lips. Well, they thought that Zelo had said I was his, but they deceive themselves. I opened the door and walked out of the TS. Now the raindrops were falling heavily and without restrictions. I would wet myself but I didn’t want to know, maybe the rain will took with it my sorrow. I took a few steps forward and felt the rain wetting my hair, my skin and my clothes.

“______-ah, wait.” I heard my name and I stopped, I turned my feet and faced Zelo. He was at the entrance of TS. He put his hands cupped to his lips. "______-ah, you're mine." He said loudly and to anyone who were willing to listen. I widened my eyes when I heard what he said. He.. He said it. He walked over to me, letting the rain wet him too.

“Junhong.” I said his real name and he smiled at me warmly. He passed with his cold fingers down my face and approached his face to mine.

“Baby, neo naekkeoya.” He sighed and then eliminated the distance of our faces, joining our lips in a beautiful kiss. "You're mine, Bae ______." He said departing the kiss and looking earnestly into my eyes. “Neo naekkeoya.” He whispered again and landed his sweet lips on mine.

 

Tenth step:

For the first time in my life, I have nothing to say.

 

 

You’re mine, Zelo ♥

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

It's finished :) Thank you so much for everything :)

 
Here's the sequel to Youngjae's fic: 5 Ways To See Her Blush ♥