Step Five

10 Steps To Hear: You're Mine ♥
five.
_______________________________________________________________________________

"You’re mine. Only mine." I heard the deep voice of the lead actor of the movie that I was watching saying to the main actress. I sighed and leaned back in the chair of the classroom. I hate to see romantic movies in class. I have nothing against romantic movies but I feel nostalgic when this kind of stuff or phrases such as 'you’re mine' or 'I'll be yours forever, until I die', appears in the movies or in the speeches of the actors. Am I so odd for not wanting to see romantic movies? I think not, because I like to be romantic once in a while. Yes, should be, actually the movie, and not me.

I put my chin on the cold table and turned my eyes to the screen, where the film was being projected, and one breath came out of my mouth in protest. My patience was running out with every kiss or speeches that the actors were doing or saying. I lay my head on the table and looked at the window, seeing some birds playing with each other. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate and mentally I thanked for it. A few more minutes and I would fall asleep and then it would reveal on my grade or on my next test. I raised my head slightly and looked around me. Seeing that everyone was amused watching the movie, even the guys, I pulled the phone and saw the sender. When my eyes beheld the sender and my mind read the name Zelo, my heart began to beat wildly. This was the first message he sent me, since two weeks ago. Yeah, we can’t talk lately, because he was busy.

 

Zelo: ‘______-ah, at the end of your classes, can you come to the dorm? B.A.P, has this afternoon free.’

 

A big smile spread on my lips when I read the message. Finally, finally after two weeks, I will be able to see him, I will be able to touch him, I will be able to feel his arms embracing me, I'll be able to hear his unmistakable voice, and I will be able to see his smile and above all, I will be able to see his beautiful and round and captivating eyes.

"Well class, it's all for today. Tomorrow I want you to bring a summary of the movie." The teacher said, causing me to take my eyes from the phone and looked at him incredulously. What? Make a summary? For tomorrow? Oh God, I'll have a bad grade. What will I do? I brought my finger to my lips and started biting my nail. I usually do this when I'm nervous and Zelo hate it, but it’s my habit. Suddenly, I got up from the chair and hit with the palm of my hand on the forehead. I’m going to the dorm right? Then I can ask for help to Youngjae.

I took my backpack and looked at the phone. I grabbed it and quickly typed 'I'll be right there' and sent to Zelo. I put the chair in the place and left the classroom with a small smile. Ah, the nervousness was completely gone. I'm sure that Youngjae can help me. After all, that's what the friends are for, right?

I walked slowly towards the exit of the school but stopped halfway when I saw two known people speaking near the school gate. I opened my eyes a little more to see the people better and when I recognized the two people, my mouth formed a small 'o'. The two people were nothing more, nothing less than Alex and the girl from the library, the one, whom he liked. Oh, seems like we are having progress. I gave a slight laugh and walked over to them.

"See you guys tomorrow." I said when I stopped near them and the girl nodded slightly. Alex turned his face to me and when he saw me, he blushed absurdly. Ok, I knew this would happen. He’s always like that when I see him with some girl. A while ago I asked him why he blush and he said he feels ashamed. Well, this is already typical of him so I can’t complain. The people are as they are. "Goodbye." I waved to them and then turned my back in order to go to the dorm.

As I walked, I opened my backpack and pulled out the headphones. Then I put the backpack on my back, and put the headphones in my ears. I the music and instantly I began to hear the tones of the song 'Coma' of BAP. I love this song, especially the lyrics. I started taking a few dance moves in the middle of the street. “What can I do.. What can I do..” I started singing along with the music and seconds later I felt someone poking my shoulder. I stopped singing and took the headphones of my ears.

"Oh, ______, finally you managed to notice my presence." I heard a sweet voice complaining and my eyes stopped at Jongup. My feet stopped and he stopped beside me. My eyes stopped at his hands full of bags with snacks and fruit.

"Oh, sorry." I asked, realizing that this wasn’t the first time he was calling me. "Can I help you?" I asked pointing to the bags that dangled in his hands and he nodded slightly, handing me a bag. Well, it wasn’t heavy. I started walking and he did the same. A few seconds passed in silence until he coughed loudly and unwilling. I looked at him and he gave me a small smile.

"______-ah, I'll tell you now the fifth step, since we are alone." He said putting his arms behind his back causing the bag hit in his legs, but apparently it didn’t bother him. I said nothing and just smiled. He took that as a sign to keep talking. "Fifth step: Tell him you liked to kiss an actor on the cheek instead of kiss his cheek." He said and looked at the floor. I looked at him and frowned with curiosity.

"Jongup, what is it?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with a small smile.

"You see, I think this will hurt the feelings of Zelo." He looked to the front and pressed a little the strip of the bag. I know that he’s the closest to Zelo.

"Hey, don’t worry. I don’t know if that will hurt him or not but I love him very much." I said and we both started walking again. "Throughout life, people will hurt themselves and Zelo will be one of those people, like you or me." I looked at him and a sincere smile spread on my lips. "People just have to solve their problems and face all the past pain with the head held high because it’s the pains that make us strong." I finished talking and looked at the sky. Jongup said nothing. I think he fully realized what I said. I looked at my front and saw that we had reached the dormitory. Well, they say that when a person is accompanied or entertained, time passes quickly. Jongup, took the keys from his pocket and put them in the lock, opening the door and letting me enter. I walked quietly down the hall and heard the guys talking about some lyrics for a song. I approached them and leaned against the couch. “Hey there.” I greeted them waving slightly.

“Oh, _____-ah.” Zelo quickly rose from the couch and hugged me tightly. I returned his hug and he rested his chin on my head and played with a few strands of my hair. “I missed you so much.” He whispered close to my ear just for the two of us hear and I nodded. I missed him too, a lot, actually. Seconds later he released the hug and smiled at me warmly. “Let’s see this drama.” He pointed to the TV screen and I saw that the boys were also watching. Since when do they like to see dramas? I shrugged and Zelo sat on the couch. Jongup, approached me and took the bag from my hand.

"Try not to hurt him." He whispered and I nodded a second time. He walked into the kitchen and I sat next to Youngjae and Zelo. Suddenly I remembered that I had to ask for help to Youngjae.

"Hey, Youngjae, after this can you help me in a work, for school?" I asked looking at him and he nodded slightly without taking his eyes off the television. I shrugged and felt Zelo’s hand caressing my left arm. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked at the television. I knew the drama. It was ‘You’re beautiful.’ In my peripheral vision I saw Jongup sit and a light went on in my head. It was time to do the fifth step.

"Oh, it's YongHwa." I pointed with the index finger at the television. "I think he’s attractive." I babbled and felt Zelo tinkering with his shoulder a little, annoyed. Wait, I didn’t even said too much and he already felt uncomfortable? Oh God. "I want to kiss his cheek instead of Zelo’s cheek." I said a little louder for them to listen and I hear gasps from them.

“Wh.. What?” I heard the voice of Zelo stutter and I swallowed slightly, trying to act normally. "You said what I heard?" He asked pulling away a little of me causing me to take off my head of his shoulder. I looked directly into his eyes and nodded.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking back to the television. "He’s a good piece of man." I pointed to the screen and Zelo put his slender fingers on my chin and turned my face to look at him.

"Are you hearing what you're saying?" He asked incredulously and I sighed. Zelo, don’t make the things more complicated, please. "I'm your boyfriend so you should say that it’s me who is a good piece of man." He pointed to his chest. "You should say that you want to kiss my cheek and not his cheek." He pointed to the TV screen, and looked at the actor disdainfully.

"Zelo, don’t overdo it." I shook my head and I heard him protesting something incoherent.

"Hmmm, therefore, I can kiss all the girls I want." He said in a smug tone and puffed out his chest. "If I want to." He snapped his fingers and I looked at him incredulously. I don’t believe he said that. "You know, I'm always surrounded by hot girls." He crossed his arms and smiled devilishly.

"Oh, good for you." I cynically said and got up from the couch not wanting to know that the boys were listening to our conversation. Well, technically, they already knew this would happen. "I hope you get very well with them than with me." I spat the words scornfully and squeezed the hands in a fist. "I hate you Choi Junhong." I said, knowing it wasn’t true what I was saying and I turned my back to him. I passed the boys quietly and closed the bedroom door in a bang. I went down the small stairs of the entrance and started walking to my house. Who does he think he is?

“______.” I heard my name but I didn’t stopped walking because I knew exactly who it was. “______.” I heard my name again and my nostrils dilated, I felt the nerves passing swiftly through my blood. “Bae ______.” I heard my name for the third time. I stopped walking and turned quickly.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I asked in a loud tone. Some people stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me. My eyes stopped at Zelo that was in the window. He smiled a little and I raised an inquisitively eyebrow. How can he smile after our conversation?

"I just want you to know.." He began to speak loudly to me, but I knew that people who walked there also could hear perfectly. "Though you hate me.." He tapped his hand on the left side of the chest twice. "I love you and I always will." He bent his head and smiled slightly and then closed the window, disappearing from sight. I blinked and started walking wobbly while I thought about what he had done seconds ago. I stopped walking and turned to the window.

"Aish, Choi Junhong, now I hate you even more." I messed up my hair and hit my foot on the ground. “Aish.” I slammed again with my foot on the floor and started to walk quickly to my house. Pabo.

 

Fifth step:

Oh, what will I do?

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey there.. I know it took me a while to post this chapter.. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and our baby Zelo ♥