Step Three

10 Steps To Hear: You're Mine ♥
three.
_______________________________________________________________________________

"Ahh, we finally arrived." I raised my arms to the sky thanking the gods, to finally have reached the amusement park. I was tired of walking. I'm sure that my feet were going to complain later.

You want to know why I'm here? In an amusement park? Well, it all started when the boys made ​​me an innocent question. They asked me if I was afraid of ride the roller coaster. I somewhat reluctantly said no, but I lied. Since childhood, I'm afraid of heights. I get dizzy and my brain doesn’t start to process the things well when I look down and see the people like little ants.

It turns out that as I’m a person who can’t lie, they found that I was lying, but stubborn as I am, I said I wasn’t afraid, well, one thing led to another and now we're here. Why am I so stubborn and compulsive? Aish, I only get in trouble.

"______, are you sure you'll be fine of going on the roller coaster?" Zelo asked me a little worried, poking my shoulder and I nodded slightly and with a small smile on the lips. Inside I wanted to get away, run away but I wouldn’t do that. I must cherish, my pride.

"______, are you ready?" Daehyun asked with a mischievous smile on his lips and I nodded, feeling a knot form in my throat. We started walking. While they gave big steps, I took small steps. I was preparing myself mentally for what was coming. I’m sure that today is my last day alive. In a few minutes I will die.

"______, we have arrived." Himchan's voice woke me from my thoughts and I looked at my front. Oh my God. I had completely forgotten about the size of a roller coaster. I hadn’t been to the amusement parks for that same reason, rollercoasters. "Come on." He pulled my hand but I stopped walking. I looked at Zelo but he was already sitting on the bench, accompanied by Jongup and Youngjae. I looked at him incredulously and he shrugged. I don’t believe I have to sit next to Yongguk and Himchan or Daehyun.

“Wait.” I said a little startled and ran my hand across my forehead. "Daehyun can’t go alone." I pointed to Daehyun and he threw me a mischievous smile. I was trying to make excuses to not go on the roller coaster but it seems that fate was against me.

"Oh there’s no problem, ______-ah." Daehyun sat on a bench and then gave a pat on the bench beside him. "You can sit down next to me." He said, and the other boys laughed. I swallowed for the millionth time and sat beside Daehyun. I felt my heart pounding heavily in my chest in fear. Yongguk and Himchan, sat in front of me and I squeezed the strip belt that held my body.

"______-ah, everything will be okay." Zelo, who was sitting behind me, patted my head and gave two pats on my shoulder, reassuring me a bit. "I'm here." He said and I crossed my arms.

"I'd be better if you were sitting next to me." I mumbled looking forward and I heard his sigh.

"Hyungs forced me to sit with them ______-ah." Zelo muttered with a little hassle and I said nothing. It was better to be silent. I don’t want to piss me off. Suddenly and without warning, the roller coaster started swinging and I instinctively closed my eyes quickly.

"I'm going to die, I'll die, I'll die." I said over and over while listening the laughter of Daehyun. I can’t believe this idiot is laughing at me.

"______, I'll tell you the third step so it's best you come near me a little more to hear it." Daehyun whispered close to my ear and I opened my eyes quickly, looking down. A small cry came out of my mouth and instantly I hugged Daehyun’s arm, against my will. I looked at him and he laughed at me again. I shot him a glare and it was a cue for him to start talking. "Ok, ok. Third step: Ignore him during this all day, until he asks you what's wrong." Daehyun finished speaking and I released his arm and squeezed the seat closing my eyes.

Finally the roller coaster ended, and I left the rollercoaster hastily and tripping over my own feet. I walked up to a wall and leaned my forehead against the cold wall causing my brain to return to its normal state. I heard some footsteps coming towards my direction and saw a bottle of water suddenly appear in front of me.

"Drink ______-ah." Zelo handed me a bottle of water with a worried look and I picked the bottle without saying anything. Well, I have to ignore him, right? "Pabo. I asked you if you would be okay if you were on a roller coaster." He passed with the index finger on my cheek wiping a few drops of water that had fallen off the bottle and I took a step back, causing him to stop touching my cheek. "Are you okay?" He said frowning and I didn’t answer him. Zelo sorry, but you only have what you deserve. You shouldn’t have let me go with Daehyun. This is revenge.

"______, are you okay?" Yongguk asked and I nodded lightly with a small smile on my face and I saw in my peripheral vision, Zelo furrowing over his brow. I put the stopper in the bottle and squeezed it.

"Let’s do something else." I said directing me to everyone, except Zelo, and they nodded. We started walking and left a stunned Zelo back. I admit that I don’t like to ignore Zelo. He’s my boyfriend, the one I love and the person I most like to be in the world but well, I can’t do what I want right now.

"Oh, let's play this." Himchan pointed to a tent where it had some teddies hanging on a rope, and some arrows were resting on the counter. The game was very simple, who hit with the arrows in all the balloons, would carry a teddy. The 5 boys joined in the tent but unfortunately none of them succeeded.

"I'm going to win and the teddy bear will be for my girlfriend." Zelo said, making room among the boys and I turned my face to the opposite side where he was and I suppressed a smile. He was so cute, even when he was being ignored.

"Oh Zelo, it’s just missing one more." I heard the boys cheering and I turned my face quickly and my eyes widened when I saw that in fact there was only one more balloon for him to win the teddy bear. Pum! I heard the last balloon being burst. The seller wished congratulations to Zelo for winning and handed him a teddy bear. He gripped the teddy bear with a big smile, showing his little dimples and approached me.

"Here you have ______-ah." He approached the teddy bear of my chest but I crossed my arms. He sighed and pressed the teddy bear. I stepped away from him and joined the other boys. “Pabo, pabo, pabo.” I heard Zelo talking to the teddy bear and I gave a small laugh. This is being entertaining. We walked a little more and the boys decided to ride the bumper cars.

"Oh ______-ah, come with me, I drive and you sit next to me." Youngjae asked and I nodded. I would go into the crash cart but was hampered by a hand that clutched my wrist. I turned my face back and saw Zelo, with a not so very good face.

"______-ah, come with me instead of going with Youngjae hyung." He pointed to the crash cart which was next to him and I pulled my wrist out of his hand gently. I can’t be rude to him. The third step only tells me to ignore him right? I turned my back to him and sat next to Youngjae. The cart began to move and I began to laugh along with Youngjae. While Youngjae drove, I looked around me and eventually, my eyes stopped at Zelo. He was sitting on the rows scattered through the place, his head was down and he was playing with his fingers. It seems I went too far. Suddenly, the cart stopped moving but I was still sitting there, anyway. I saw Zelo grab the teddy bear and he lifted his head making our eyes met. He stood up and took a few quick steps until he stopped in front of me. I blinked a few times and he grasped my wrist, pulling me out of the cart. He started walking to someplace causing me to follow him and leave the boys behind because he was still grabbing my wrist.

“Yah.. Zelo.. Stop.” I asked a little breathlessly. He’s big and he gives large steps. I can’t accompany him. He did what I asked and leaned against the wall of one of the stalls. He looked at me with an inexplicable look. A few strands of his rebellious hair, was covering a bit his pretty eyes. He shook his head slightly and looked at the teddy bear.

"What's wrong?” He asked looking into my eyes for a few seconds and then looked away. "Stop ignoring me please." He asked still looking at the teddy bear. "Why are you ignoring me ______-ah?" He asked, taking his eyes of the teddy bear and stared at my face. His eyes had a glint of sadness. The tips of his lips instead of being up, they were down forming a sad arch, and an inquisitive line was firmly fixed in his forehead. "That hurts me." He slid down the wall and sat on the floor, clutching the teddy bear. "I don’t want to be ignored by my own girlfriend." He continued babbling and I put myself on my knees in front of him.

“Zelo.” I called him and I traveled my finger down his cold and fluffy cheek. "You deserved to be ignored." I told him frankly and he looked at me with sad eyes. "You should have gone with me on the roller coaster." I pointed behind me without looking at the roller coaster. Just hearing the sound of it, caused some chills pierce my column.

“Mian.” He asked, looking at the rollercoaster. I sighed and nodded. Of course I would forgive him. In fact, I wasn’t even upset with him because of what happened in the roller coaster. I was just pretending, because of the third step. “Mian.” He asked again and pulled my shoulder causing me to sit on his lap. I blushed immediately, and he hugged me tightly, cradling me a bit. "Don’t ignore me more please." He asked in a soft voice and I saw the faint blush on his cheeks.

"I will not ignore you." I said shaking my head and his lips formed a small smile. He put the teddy bear in my lap and rested his chin on my head while both saw the children playing in the park in front of us.

 

Third step:

It seems that, make the sacrifice and ride the roller coaster wasn’t so bad after all.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hmmm.. This is going well? I hope so (: