Being your Girlfriend, :O

Again? SERIOUSLY?!

"Annyeong, Baekkie Oppa," you said, putting on a wide smile on your face.

"Annyeong, looking cute today," he said, getting up from the bench he was sitting on.

"Gomawo! What's the surprise?" you asked excitedly.

"I knew you and Kai would be official one day, and surprisingly, IT'S TODAY! So, I got you this!" Baekhyun said as he took out a small box from his pocket.

"Take it, don't be too busy with Kai and don't forget about me!" he said as he got up and went home.

You slowly opened the small box. You were really shocked to see what was inside the box. It was a beautiful little ring with a something engraved on it,

                                                                                   "

"Best Friends Forever, Baekhyun and __________ ."

You slipped it on your ring finger. It fits perfectly! Aren't you the luckiest person in the world, to have such a sweet guy as your best friend and a totally cute + adorable guy as your boyfriend? HECK YEAH!

You were feeling really happy because Baekhyun was so kind-hearted to give such a beautiful ring, just to a best friend. Aigoo, he's so sweet! You walked home, whistling your favourite happy songs.

"Omma, I'm home!" you yelled as you got inside.

"Stop there, young lady,"

"What's that ring there? Did you get engaged? And I didn't know about it? Tell me!"

"No, Baekhyun oppa gave it to me, he said we're gonna be best friends forever," you said with a bright smile plastered on your face.

"OKay, then," your Omma approved your relationship with Baekhyun.

""Okay, I'm going up now,"

"Wait! One more thing... I heard from Sohyun this morning...," your Omma starts the investigation!

"What? What did Sohyun say?" you started to panic.

"I heard you're official with the person you hate, huh? your Omma questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately," you said as you continued your steps to head to your lovely, cozy, "noom" (that's what Minzy says on 2NE1 TV!)

"Congrats, dear! I knew you'd always end up lliking the person you hate!" your Omma congratulated you (? What a great Omma, ;D)

                                                          

"__________ ! Come down here! You have a guest here," your Omma yelled fro downstairs.

"I'm coming!~"

You went downstairs and smiled brightly as you saw Kai waiting for you at the front door. You turn to look at your Omma,

"You are excused," your Omma said as she went upstairs.

"Haii! What are you doing here, Oppa? Missed me tons?" you said as you left a kiss on his cheek.

"I did, didn't you miss me?" he asked with a pout.

"Too bad, I didn't!" you said as you moved your hands and cupped his cheeks.

He pulled your right hand, examining the ring.

"Baekhyun hyung gave this?" he asked.

"Yup. Isn't it just beautiful?! I love it so, so much!"

"More than you love me?"

"Of course!"

Kai pouted and turned away.

"Aww, my Oppa is sulking... Come here, let me give you a sweet kiss. Right on the lips," you said as you went down the doorsteps of your house.

You turned him around and gave him a sweet, good night kiss.

"You happy now?"

"Yeshh," Kai said playfully.

"That's enough, I'll just call you first thing in the morning tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, dream of me tonight!" Kai said as he waved his hands when he walked down the road, headng home.

You just smiled at him and went inside. Omma was standing in the middle of the living room, hands on her hips, ready to question you. look's like you'll be calling Kai at 12 p.m., tomorrow!

-            -            -            -            -            -            T            H            E            E            N            D            -            -            -            -            -             -

 

So,, how do you like it? You may think it's horrible!!! TT.TT Okay, so it's overr,, I'm gonna at least, try to think of a new fic, probably of EXO again, or Infinite next time. Hope you enjoyed it,, I'm still a newbie in this writing stories things and I really hope you don't actually hate this... You can read some awesome stuff  here : 1) Search for Ayesha18Zara 2) She is an awesome writer, she just made her account so currently there's only one fic 3) Subscribe to her if you crave for awesome stories 4) She's Luhan biased, so probably most of them are about Luhan, I'm sure some of them, only SOME! would be about someone else from EXO, or any other group. 5) She's my sister ;)