Not Again...!

Again? SERIOUSLY?!

You took out your phone and dialled Sohyun's number.

"Yeoboseyo? Yah, Sohyun! I'm not in the mood for lunch, someTHING hit me just now and, I think I'll just stay in class. Come here after you're finished with your lunch, kay?"

"Okayy, I'm almost done here," she replied.

You kept your phone in your pocket and went to class. You sat at your desk, staring out the window. It was a fine weather outside, you wished you could go to the park but you'd have to wait for the pack after school.

"Yah, ___________ ! Daydreaming once again?" Sohyun said, tapping your shoulder.

"Ah? Oh, it's just you, I thought it was that stupid dude with his stupid chuckles and smirks. I hate him!," you said, with all the memories flowing in your mind.

"I don't think you hate him..,"

"He's the person that I hate the most in this whole wide world,"

"Okay, fine," Sohyun said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I've got some news about that cute guy that you hate so much," Sohyun continued.

"What?"

"See, you care about him, you wouldn't care if you hated him," Sohyun giggled.

"You're alleys with him now?" you said, anger filling your whole body.

"No, it's true, I do have news about him," Sohyun said, full of confidence.

"What is it?" you asked, curious.

"Someone from our class has feelings for him," Sohyun whispered.

"What? Who?!" you yelled at her.

"Sshhhh! Be quiet! I got this news straight from my eyes," she continued.

"You want to know who?" Sohyun asked, smiling a little.

"Yeah, yeah, I do!"

"Her name is ___________ ," she said, ready to run away from you.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" you yelled at her, for making stupid jokes.

"It's true, I can see it. First, you care for the news that I have about him. Second, you were jealous when I said someone had feelings for him and, you want to know who has feelings for him," Sohyun explained.

                                                                                                 AFTER SCHOOL HAD ENDED
"Sohyun, do you want to come with? I'm going to the park to meet with the pack, I thought we could visit the mall or anything...," you offered Sohyun.

"Packs are for wolves, and you are a human. And, sure, I don't have anything to do today," Sohyun replied.

You both walked to the park and had a meeting with the pack. You all agreed to go to the record store to look at the albums that their favourite artists' had released. You and Sohyun were looking forward to B1A4, Infinite and Teen Top's albums. You guys went to the record store together. Once you arrived, you ran over to the "New Arrivals" rack and scanned the whole rack for the albums you were looking for.

"Sohyun! Come!!!" you yelled to Sohyun, jumping and shrieking while holding a B1A4 album.

"Look, it's here!!! Oh my GOD !!!" you yelled again.

You and Sohyun both jumped, jumped, jumped, jumped, jumped, jumped and jumped. Suddenly Sohyun stopped jumping. You were still jumping and unfortunately, you hit someone. You turned around to apologize.

"I'm so so-, WHAT?!" you were about to apologize when you realized who that person was.

It was KAI .

"You again? Three times, one day..," you said to him, looking away, tired of looking at his face.

"Yeah... I wanted to buy B1A4's new album and my friend here wanted to get SNSD's new album," he explained.

"Baekhyun  hyung, have you found it?" Kai said to his friend.

"Yea, yeah.. I did, look !" Baekhyun said, showing the album he's holding.

"Woah, woah, woah. Just a second. Who's this, Kai? Your yeoja-chingu?" Baekhyun said, grinning.

"No I'm not, I hate him." you said, putting on a straight face.

"Okay, then...," Baekhyun replied.

Baekhyun signalled Sohyun to go away to talk to you.

"Since you're not his girlfriend, may I have your number, beautiful?" Baekhyun said, smirking

Kai froze.

'Hyung, what are you doing?! I saw her first, she's mine!!!' Kai thought. He was freaked out by Baekhyun's action.

"Umm, yeah, sure, o-okay..," you said as you took Baekhyun's phone to leave your number in the contacts.

"Done, call me sometime," you said to Baekhyun as you hand his phone back to him, smiling.

As Baekhyun took his phone, he went to the cashier to pay for the album.

"What are you doing? Why did you give it to him?!" Kai asked you.

"It's my number not yours. Don't worry, I gave it to Baekhyun and not to you," you replied to him.

"But why?"

"Why do you care? Can you please stay out of my sight? I dont want to see you anymore!" you shouted to him and left the record store, all because of Kai.

"Woah, you okay?" Sohyun said as she saw you all angry.

"I'm not. I'm going home. Don't call or text me. Not in the mood,"

"Kai, Kai, Kai. What did you to that beautiful girl? You should not disturb girls, you should learn from me, you know! I am a mother father GENTLEMAN!" Baekhyun said, punching Kai's shoulder playfully.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3! LOL, I put Baekkie there because he is a fan of his sunbaenim, because he is my 2nd bias and because he is a mother father GENTLEMAN ! Woo, Baby Baekkie fighting~ Sorry, this chapter is a bit long and complicated, hope you understand, I'm having a headache...

 

Sorry guys, but... I just saw EXO's new song, "Wolf"'s teaser, and I'm kinda sulking because of that kiss scene between Kai and that guurrllll. I literally smashed the keyboard and hit the table and screamed and shouted. So, I'm gonna update less because I'm currently sulking. Sorry