Falling in love,

Again? SERIOUSLY?!

"He. Kissed. Me." you said, the first thing when you woke up.

" He kissed me!"

"Oh my God, he kissed me!"

"Oh my God, OMG OMG OMG!!!"

"Woah, woah, wait. Why am I making a big deal out of this?" you suddenly questioned yourself, wondering why you were spazzing over the kiss last night.

You grabbed your phone and texted Sohyun,

"Saengil chukka hamnida, Kwon Sohyun! I hope you will live a happy life and always be happy with your boyfie! >.<"

You pressed the 'Send' button and headed for the toilet to wash up.

                                                  

                                                                                    

You went downstairs to have breakfast.

"All favourites today? Varsity, braids, Emily converse, favourite backpack... What's up?" your Omma asked as she saw you walking to the dining table.

"Going to Sohyun's, I'm sending the cake," you said.

"Okay, the cake is in a box in the freezer,"  your Omma told you as you gulped down the apple juice.

"I'm going now,"

You went to the freezer and opened the freezer door. You took out the box and carried it carefully to the front door.

"Omma, do you mind?" you said as you gestured your head to the front door's direction, signalling her to open the door.

"Mind what?" your Omma asked as she just watches from the kitchen door.

"Opening the door," you said, rolling your eyes.

"Oh? Oh, oh yeah. Sorry, dear," your Omma said as she rushed to open the door.

"Be careful,"

"Mmkay,"

You walked to Sohyun's house with the cake carefully. Once you got to her house, you rang the doorbell using your long legs. Good thing you're flexible!

"Who is it?" a voice asked from inside of the house.

"You can see through the hole on your door!" you yelled from outside.

The door lock clicked and the door cracked open.

"Haii! Happy birthday, Sohyun-ssi!" you said as you handed the box to her.

"What's this?" she asked as she took the box.

"Your favourite! Open it," you squealed looking at her happy face.

"WOW! Gomawoo!!!" she shrieked as she saw her favourite cake.

"I'm gonna keep this in the freezer, stay put!" she said, then walked to her kitchen to keep her cake in the freezer.

"Annyeong," someone said from behind.

You turned around and panicked.

"What's with the panic?" Kai asked.

"Who's panicking?" you just replied.

"Aren't you?" he asked with a smirk.

"No I'm not,"

                                                                                                        \BZZTT BZZTT BZZTT/

Your phone vibrated.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah... Yeah, I'm doing fine.. What? Seriously? Oh my God! Thank you so much! Love you lots, bye,"

"Who was that?" Kai suddenly asked.

"It's Baekhyun oppa," you replied, smiling brightly.

"What did he say?" Kai asked, with an annoyed face.

"He told me to wait at the park. He's got a surprise,"

"What surprise?" he asked, the mood's here getting serious!

"Are you jealous?"

"What? No!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, then I guess you wouldn't mind if I take Baekhyun oppa's surprise at the park as a date?" you asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"No!" he suddenly shouted.

"Seems like someone's jealous," you said, smirking.

"...," Kai just looked at the ground.

You held his chin and made him face you.

You kissed him, then pulled away. You went to his ear and whispered,

"I like you too,"

You pulled away and smiled looking at his surprised/shocked face.

"Look's like there's a new couple in town!!" Sohyun yelled and went out of the house, repeating,

"__________ and Kai are a couple!!!"

"So, your name is __________ ? The name's cute, just like the person," Kai praised you.

You hit him lightly and just blushed.

"I'm gonna go see Baekhyun oppa, see you later," you said as you went down the road, heading to the park.

 

That's enough for this chapter, I guess... I'll read this whole chapter again and I'll add anything if necessary. Next chapter's the last chapter! There would either be a/an i) anniversary ii) wedding iii) breakup iv) kids OR v) meeting some parents... Hehehe~ Anticipate it! Kamsahamnida >.<