Being Shy of... YOU!

Again? SERIOUSLY?!

"Omma, I'm home!!" you yelled as you got inside the house. You took your shoes off and carried them all the way to the kitchen then dropped them on the kitchen floor.

"I thought you had a meeting with your friends?" your Omma said from the kitchen.

"Omma, they're my friends, but you don't really call them so, you know? They're my pack, my pack," you told her as you headed for the fridge.

"Packs are for wolves, sweety,"

"Whatever,"

"Don't be such a tomboy, you wouldn't get a boyfriend like that," your omma nagged.

"I have tons of boy friends. They're also part of the pack, y'know,"

"I didn't mean having a boy as your friend, I meant like a soulmate," your Omma said, facing you.

"Sohyun is," you replied.

"I know she's your bestfriend. What I meant is, having a boy, being your soulmate and one day, maybe you'll marry him, and probably live happil-,"

"I don't need guys, omma! Aishh, you're ruining my day once more," you sighed.

"Who ruined your day before me?" your omma questioned.

"It's a stupid, clumsy boy from school," you mumbled.

"You shouldn't judge him, you're not that smart and you could be very clumsy, too. So, you have similarities with him! Is he cute? When will you let me see him?" your Omma asked tons.

"First of all, he IS stupid, look what he did to my shoes!" you said as you pointed to your as you pointed to your shoes next to you.

"And he paid it back, with stupid chuckles. Just look at them!" you said, pointing to your shoes once again.

"AND, he's so clumsy to make me trip over his stupid foot,"

"Isn't that caused by YOUR clumsiness?" your Omma asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Whatever," you replied, heading to the stairs.

"I'm going to change!" you yelled as you went up the stairs.

"Aish, Omma is so busy with me getting a boyfriend!" you mumbled.

                                                                                   

                                                                 

"Wow,, where are you going, young lady? I haven't seen you dress up for ages," your Omma asked as you went down the stairs.

"Ice cream,"

"Be back home by 6, okay? I need your help tonight, I was thinking of some cake for Sohyun, it's her birthday tomorrow?" your Omma said.

"Okay, I'll get some Chocolate ice cream and bananas for the cake, bye!"

You walked all the way to the ice cream shop.

"Annyeong haseyo, 2 regular scoops of Macadamia Nut and half-gallon of chocolate please," you said to the worker.

"Okay, just a second, miss. You can wait at the counter there," the worker said, pointing to the counter at the edge of the ice cream parlour.

As you waited for your ice cream, you thought of where to buy the bananas for the cake, but someone came next to you.

                                         

"Daydreaming?" he asked.

'Woah, woah, wait. Sounds familiar...," you thought as you turned to see who it was?

"You again!" you said.

Kai was smiling/smirking (whichever you prefer) like the picture there.

"A-Are you a stalker?" you stuttered.

"What?"

"I said, Are You A Stal-Ker," you repeated, a little more loud.

"What?"

"Stop playing stupid jokes, I just asked you, "Are you A stalker?", is that so hard to answer?" you started to get angry.

"Maybe, or it could be just some coincidence," he said.

You just faced in front, waiting for your ice cream. All of a sudden, something came out of his mouth,

"I like you, and you look beautiful all dressed up,"

You quickly turned around to face him.

"No more stupid jokes, I'm not falling for it," you replied, facing in front again.

"I mean it," he said, getting closer.

"Ah... Chokiyo, can you please get it done faster?" you asked to the worker.

"Oh, Um,, I'm so sorry, here you go," the worker apologized and handed you your ice cream.

You quickly paid, then grabbed the ice cream the worker handed. You went out of the shop as fast as lightning. You went to the supermarket, bought a comb of bananas and quickly went home. When you got home, you put the bananas and ice cream on the dining table and rushed up.

"What am I feeling all shy about?! It's just Kai, and he's just someone from school, and I hate him. Got that?" you mumbled to yourself.

"Ahh, I'm getting changed!"

                                         

(with black short shorts)

"I'll just go to sleep, forget him already!"

And you drifted off to dreamland.

 

Hopefully you liked this chapter! I put in a lot of effort, it took me hours to finish this! I actually enjoyed the part when Kai actually confessed, he's so cute! Gaaahhh, I wrote this chapter today cause Kwangsoo cheered me up when I saw a picture of him being all happy on Running Man~ The teaser is STILL pissing me off. Aishh, Kai, you could've just rejected!!! T.T