For the First Time

Again? SERIOUSLY?!

"_________ ! What are you doing up there? Get down here and have breakfast, you don't want to be late for school again, dear!" your omma yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes, omma... I know! But it's not like I was late ALL the time, it was just once, and it was yesterday!!!" you yelled back, fixing your bangs.

You grabbed your beige backpack as you pushed the bedroom door open and went downstairs.

"Ah. There you are, you look beautiful today, sweety," your omma said as she out down a stack of pancakes on the dining table.

"Thanks,"

"No time for breakfast, gotta rush. Made promises with Sohyun!" you said reaching for a glass of apple juice and heading towards the front door.

"I'll be back late, going for a meeting with the pack, mom," you said as you went outside.

You walked to school and headed to class. For no reason, the hallways were quite crowded and you were worried about your new converse sneakers.

'WTF is wrong with them? Usually the hallways would be sooo empty," you mumbled to yourself.

While you were mumbling and cursing all the people who pushed and stepped on your converse, you suddenly tripped over someone and fell flat on the floor.

'Aish this is so embarassing!' you mumbled once again.

"S-S-Sorry... I was late and I was afraid I would be late for class and I was trying to get to my locker and ...,"

"It's okay I'm fine...," you said, getting up.

"Okay, I need to get to class now," he bowed and left.

"HEY YOU! WAIT A SECOND !!!" you shouted to him.

He turned around and asked,

"What?"

"What about my converse? They're brand new, limited edition, you know!" you told him about your most precious converse.

He just chuckled and walked to his class.

'So, he thinks some chuckling would pay the price? He's so stupid!' you mumbled and cursed.

 

So,, what do ya think of Chapter 1? I'll try to update as soon as I can, but, please do leave your comments ;D