Chapter Six

The Start of an Experimental Relationship

 

I whimpered softly when I had rolled over having to feel a burning sensation spread across my back.

“Zelo, honey, wake up,” my mother’s soft voice tried to lured me out of my drowsiness.

I whined painfully when I finally managed to open my eyes. I frowned when I saw my mother watching me with sorrowful eyes. I brought my hand up to brush a few tears that had flown down her face. She held my hand and let it rest on her face as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I felt my eyebrows scrunched up as my eyes trailed down my captive arm. I felt confusion swam within me as many patches of different colours dotted along my arm. I couldn’t remember as to why my arm was in such a state as I was still floating between consciousness and sleep. My attention was pulled back to my mother as she gently pulled my hand into her lap. Her eyes bored into mine as she gently my arm soothingly.

“How did this happen?” she questioned tenderly.

My mouth moved to answer her but no sound came out as the events of yesterday flooded my mind. I latched myself tightly onto her as I began to sob violently, ignoring the stinging pain that flowed through my body. Soon broken explanations of what happened spilled from my trembling lips. My mother rocked us silently while hugging me tightly.

It took me a while before I finally calmed down. My mother tucked me back into bed as she went to get the first aid kit. I heard my phone chimed as it indicated a message. I reached tiredly for it and read it.

Good morning Zelo

I smiled as I quickly typed a reply to Yongguk.

Good morning to you too

“Oh? You’re smiling, so who’s the boy?” my mother teasingly asked when she had entered.

I blushed and looked down, fidgeting with my blanket. She sat down beside me, removing my blanket so that she could have a better view of my torso. I gulped uneasily as she began to rub some sort of ointment on me.

“It’s not a boy- I mean he’s just a friend,” I stammered. I glanced up at her and I could tell that she was trying to hold back a giggle as she bit her lips. I pouted and continued to stay still as she treated me.

When she had finished, she kissed me gently on my forehead and told me to rest and walked out of my room. I chuckled when I checked my phone.

It’s only morning and I’m so bored already

Funny how we both had the same thought. I took a deep breath, preparing myself as I wanted a distraction from my mind.

I’m bored too and l don’t really want to be alone, want to come over?

I quickly sent my reply and held my phone tightly to my chest, anticipating his reply towards my invitation. In less than a minute I heard my phone went off. I squealed in delight as I read his answer.

Sure, I’ll be over soon.

I sent my address, thinking that he would need it. I stared blankly ahead of me, unable to wrap my head around as my ‘boyfriend’ is coming. My eyes widened as I went over the word boyfriend again. I tumbled out of my bed and ran to my bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face. I paused when I felt soft fabric underneath my foot. I snarled in disgusted when I recognised it.

The fabric that I ripped in disgust was the ones I wore that day. It laid there innocently beside the other clothes that I luckily did not tear apart, the clothes that I had borrowed from Yongguk. I picked those up and discarded them in my basket of dirty laundry, making a mental note to clean and return those to him later. I walked back out of my room and grabbed an unused plastic bag that was on my table before going back into the bathroom and shoved the ripped clothes into it. I tied it and chucked it behind the door so that I can burn them later. I returned to my room and pulled on a black long sleeve shirt. I wouldn’t want Yongguk to see the bruises.

After I tidied my room until I deemed it was clean, I sat on the floor and leaned against the bed and closed my eyes.

~

I felt someone lightly nudging me awake as I groaned in protest. The person chuckled deeply before slipping their arms under my legs and back. I yelp in protest when I couldn’t feel the floor press against my back and glared up at my carrier until I recognised him. A smile broke across my face as Yongguk gently laid me onto my bed.

“If you’re going to sleep, sleep on your bed,” he spoke playfully to me.

I pouted and dragged him to sit down on my bed with me. I sighed heavily before resting my head on his shoulder.

“Thank you,” I whispered hoarsely.

He replied by my head softly as we continued to stay like that. I closed my eyes and removed my mental barrier of the yesterday, allowing myself to remember again for the second time today. I started to pant as perspiration began to run down my face.

“Please…..make me forget….” I chokingly pleaded to him.

He held my arms tightly, and pulled me back as he stared deeply into my eyes searchingly.

“How….what do you want me to do?” he asked desperately.

I gently leant forward, closing my eyes as I pressed my lips against his. He was frozen underneath me, only to return my kiss when I started to move mine. I shivered and pulled myself even closer to him as our lips moved sweetly against each other. I pulled back for a much needed breath as he too was breathing just as heavily as me.

“So….which game do you want to play?” I grinned at him.

He raise an eyebrow at me, confusion clearly seen swimming within them. I pointed to my television where all my games were spawned all around it messily. He laughed and pulled away from me as he started to set it up. With his back turned from me, I gently touched my lips and softly gazed at him.

As I took a deep breath, I allowed myself to remember the kiss from yesterday. I shivered in disgust but the feeling was not as strong as before as brief flashes of Yongguk’s kiss would interrupt my recollection. But the feelings of invisible hands still were there, as I could feel it flutter disgustingly over me. I opened my eyes tiredly and hoped that maybe playing games would help.

I sat down on the floor beside Yongguk as he was holding up two games with his eyebrows scrunched up, trying to decide which one. I chuckled at the sight as I brought my fingers up and brushed them across my lips again.

~

With the controllers in our hands, we played to our hearts content. We stopped to let our eyes rest from staring at the bright screen for so long. I retreated towards my bed and buried my face into my pillow. I could my bed being pushed down where Yongguk laid beside me. I let out a muffled scream of frustration when I realise that the video games had done nothing to help me forget the memories of the hands touching me.

“Zelo? What’s wrong?” Yongguk questioned worriedly.

I lifted my head and gazed at him with an unreadable expression before I gently pulled him on top of me. If his kiss helped me forget about those lips, than would his hands make me forget those touches?

Tenderly, I guided his face towards mine; letting my eyes flutter shut as our lips brushed against each other’s. We basked in that small moment before closing the remaining distance between our lips. The kiss started off with care and gentleness. His lips soon became my addiction as I hung onto him desperately, wrapping my arms around his neck with my fingers entangled in his hair.

Our lips moved liked we knew what to do, our kissing was familiar. It being familiar comforted me but also greatly disturbed me. It made me confused because as far as I can remember, this is the first time I have ever kiss Yongguk like this.

A low growl emerged from the body above me as he tilted his head even further as he devoured my mouth as hungrily as I did to his. The burning emotion of pure want cruised through me, making me only focus on what I wanted. I let out a moaned as Yongguk’s mouth detached from mine and began to kiss at my neck, letting me breathe.

The much needed breath managed to break my trance, allowing me to remind myself as to why we were kissing. I untangled my fingers from his hair and let them cup his arms that were situated on either side of my head. I gently tugged at them, guiding them under my shirt. He pulled back and stared at me with darken eyes as he began his descend towards my lips again.

I could feel how his fingers outline every curve my body had to offer. I felt it, how his burning touches overshadowed those from yesterday. It worked. Now I can only focus on his touches, touches that refused to let me to remember the other ones.

We gasped and panted against each other as our body moved in sync with one another, only to be disrupted when a loud scream was heard. I was too far engulfed within my heated trance to realise that someone else was in my room. He also seemed to not notice as he only kept kissing me.

Just as my mouth opened to welcome his tongue in, I felt him being roughly pulled back. My eyes widen as I could feel my face turning to a deep shade of red when I spotted Himchan, Jongup and Daehyun watching from the door with smirks on their faces. I grabbed my blanket beside me and buried myself within it, not knowing how to face them.

“HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON HIM!” a loud screeching voice caught my attention.

I pulled my blankets down enough for me to watch how Yongguk cowered away from Youngjae on the floor who was seething.

“You…you…oh…oh…” Youngjae muttered as he straightened out, his angry expression suddenly changing to an expressionless one.

Everyone stared curiously at him while Yongguk made a desperate run behind me. Some boyfriend he is, using me as a shield…a shield against Youngjae…a mad Youngjae…. My eyes widened as I realised my best friend was mad. Not just mad but furious. Unconsciously I began to lean back, putting as much distance as I could between us.

Yongguk and I watched how he glanced at us once more before turning his back to us, talking to the others. Suddenly a laugh boomed from Youngjae as we watched in confusion as the others also began to laugh uncontrollably.

“Nice one Youngjae,” Himchan yelled while slapping him on his back.

“Oh, how I love you,” Daehyun giggled as he ruffled Youngjae’s hair.

While the three were making comments towards each other. Jongup was crying on the floor while hugging his stomach. I would have thought that he was in pain if it weren’t for the uneven pants between his laughter.

After some time, they managed to calm down, and rearranged themselves in front of us and gave a mocking bow while simultaneously saying, “Our pleasure to you.”

Furious, I began to throw everything that was within my reach at them. It only made them laugh louder as a majority of the things I threw were my pillows, blankets, and stuffed rabbit.

I had called my stuffed rabbit, To To for as long as I could remember. However, I couldn’t remember when I gotten him or even named him. I gasped in horror when Jongup caught my most prized possession.

“Oh? You still have this,” Jongup muttered as he fiddled with him.

I gaped at his statement. I was sure that this was his first time ever being in my house and seeing To To.

“Jongup? How do you know To To?” I questioned suspiously.

“Um…ah….I-I…” he sputtered while stumbling backwards.

I stood up from my bed and started to stalk towards him. The others seemed stunned at what was happening as they stayed frozen right after they had heard Jongup’s comment. Himchan seemed to recover from the shock as he held an arm protectively in front of Jongup. He his lips and was about to answer me, but the sound of the door opening interrupted us. My mother waddled in as she carried a tray of bowls and cups.

“I brought you ice-cream and orange juice,” she beamed at us after placing the tray on my table.

I quickly dashed towards the tray and grabbed the bowl that I deemed had the largest serving. Taking the spoon, I scooped some into my mouth. I moaned at the pleasure as I could feel how it melted within my mouth while the sweetness exploded beautifully in my mouth.

Soon the others joined me, eating and drinking their share. As the night continued on, we chatted among ourselves and played video games for the rest of the night, causing me to forget what happened.

~

Yongguk and I were leaning against each other as the other had left a couple of minutes ago as it was getting late.

“You okay now?” Yongguk murmured.

I stood up and smiled at him when I felt an uncomfortable feeling above my manhood.

“Yea, thanks. Um…I need to go to the toilet, so I’ll be right back,” I replied.

I walked out of my room, closing the door softly behind me and headed down the hallway towards the bathroom. I decided to use the toilet in the hallway, not wanting Yongguk to hear me when I urinated.

After finishing my business in the toilet I walked back to my room. I rested my hand on the cold metal door handle and took a deep breath before opening it. I only managed to open a crack when I heard Yongguk speaking.

“Oh…you still look the same. Do you miss me and Shi Shi? Cause we definitely missed you To To and of course I will forever be missing my Zelo,” I saw Yongguk cooed towards my rabbit.

 


 

This update is longer than the others as i started to do my planning on paper instead of on the laptop

Hopefully my chapters will stay around this long

Please comment and subscribed :)

ToTo is the name of the Zelo's stuffed bunny