Secrets -1

The Knights

' Eh! ' Donghae walks into the class, he stops his step when he saw Yuri is sitting at there alone with her books. His mind thought of yesterday's matter, Donghae has braved the cold sweat.

Flashback.

' Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ' They both screamed.

' Yah...you...me....' Donghae standed up immedietely. His face is red.

' You...this.....Rogue!!!!!! Get out of my house!!! ' Yuri's face is blurry in red too, her heartbeats became faster also with Donghae's heartbeats. Their heartbeats almost break out!

Yuri lose conveniently to took something and threw at Donghae. Donghae's face had been threw by a thing while he still didn't responded without enough time. He then stared at her in a shock face! Yuri also stared at him, her face blushes has not eliminated.

' Yah! It...just an accident!! I didn't....' Donghae haven started to explain, Yuri was pushed him outside the house and closed the door hardly!

Donghae still stood at there with a shock face.

'...Yah..haha...this human...hahaha....Ishh...this...' Donghae absurd smiling, he was really speechless to this human. How can a vampire have been treated like that by a human!? Gosh....

Donghae is relaxing of gone out from Yuri's house now. He didn't know he can control himself to attack her and her blood or not if continue stayed at her house.

End.

' Yah, Donghae! Why are you stand here and broke our way? ' Yoona's big voice has awake Donghae. 

Yuri who is reading her books quietly also heard Yoona's voice and looks up at them. Her face starts blurry in red when she saw Donghae ia staring at her too. She quickly looks down to her book again.

Kwon Yuri...Don't think about the thing last night!! Ah...forget it.... Yuri shakes her head, she feels her face is hot now.

Donghae walks to his own seat while he stares at her. Untill he has sat on his own place, he is still looks at her. He takes a book for pretending he is reading, not looking at her. But Yuri squint stares at him at the same time. The two meet each of their eyes accidently. They stay at there by staring each other a minute, they then move their eyes away.

God...What is this feeling.....Oh...heartbeat can you please stop jumping faster!!? Yuri beats her own body where the heart are for stopping it and to jump normally.

God...Stop this feeling...Lee Donghae....stop...Do you want to beat by her again?!! Donghae rubs lightly at his 'injured' face. Although he is a vampire, he is also pain with his face. But its only pain in a second.

' Hey...Did you seen that the two have something happen between them? ' Leetuek says to Taeyeon who is playing with her phone now. He is observing the two in front of them early since they came in the classroom and sat down.

' Oh, they might be awkward with each other now~Don't disturb me, oppa.' Taeyeon looks at the two in front of them in a second, she then continue to look at her phone while she is smiling of harboring evil intentions at them. Leetuek does not understand Taeyeon's meaning, he then continue to stare at them again.

Not because Taeyeon saw the things that happen yesterday, she can read the people's mind. She and Donghae are the only vampires that can read people's mind in the group. But they found out a strange thing is, they can't read through Yuri's mind. 

The lesson has start. The two still silent and staring secretly at each other.

'...Hmm....You.....I....' Donghae and Yuri start talking together. 

' You...talk first...' Yuri looks at Donghae. She is awkward with him now.

'....I am sorry about that happen yesterday...I want to save you from fall down and...you know..' Donghae explain the truth.

' I know that. Fine. Only my first kiss was missing. Sorry about your face...It's hurt huh?...' Yuri says while she didn't look at Donghae. She smiles at herself.

Donghae is so shock when he heard Yuri's word.

' First kiss?...Hmm..sorry...And...my face doesn't hurt more.' Donghae say resembles that he is really not to be painful. He said like ordinary to his brothers. But he has forget that, Yuri is a human not a vampire. 

' Doesn't hurt?..' Yuri repeat the words in a small voice at herself. She then looks at Donghae.

'....Your eyes seem...changes the colour again? ' Yuri looks at Donghae's eyes. His eyes turn into brown colour today. It is different from yesterday, yesterday was still normal black colour. 

Yuri still can't forget Donghae's red eyes that she had saw last time. Of course and the fangs of vampires.

'....Bwoh? ' Donghae get shock again with her words. 

Jinjak...She really has find that.... Donghae has pondered a small little while.

'....Do you wear the contact lenses daily? ' Yuri asks him again.

' No.' Donghae answers her immediately. He then stares at Yuri coldly now. Just like normally.

' ....You..' Yuri is shock with his answer, she then clam down herself. She wants to continue her question.

The rings have resounding. It breaks Yuri's question.

' It's time to recess~Yul~let's go! ' Amber grabs Yuri out of the class immediately, Kai is waiting at the door. He is staring at Donghae.

' Amber, what makes you so excited? ' Yuri seem to be angry for Amber to break her question again but she didn't.

' I want to introduce someone I met yesterday~' Amber hugs Yuri's arm. She is excited.

' Huh? ' Yuri smiles at her.

' Yul...Seem that you and Donghae is closer now..' Kai walks beside Yuri.

' Wae? You mean what? ' Yuri looks at Kai. He is serious with looking at her.

' He stares at you just like you are his food. I don't like that.' Kai shakes his head. He then walks away from them quickly.

Amber looks at Yuri and Yuri looks at Amber too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' See that? I told you! She now doubt at us.' Taeyeon sits at Yuri's seat while she is talking to Donghae. Leetuek walk through them.

' Kwon Yuri...She's really a astute human.' Seohyun looks at Donghae too, then she looks to Tiffany and Yoona. The three of them smile devily.

' Now? What do you want to do? Hae.....In our vampire rules, human who knows our secret would have be kill or become a new vampire.' Ryeowook is playing his own phone's game.

'..No! She just doubt at us! She don't know the truth yet! ' Donghae truely agitate when he heard the words ' kill '.

' Woah! woah! We just kidding. You really is worrying at her~' Kyuhyun laughs at him.

' That's not funny...' Donghae stares at Kyuhyun coldly. 

Ryeowook is right. If she is really knows we are vampire, she might be in danger. Ishh, Lee Donghae....Don't fall in love with that stubborn human, you this damn heart!! Donghae looks at outside through the windows. 

He sees Yuri and her two friends are joking around outside there happily.

 

 

Next chapter preview~

' Oh god, somebody come and help me........Donghae....' Yuri

' Leave her alone and don't even touch her or I will kill you all !!! ' shout Donghae

' What's your real status? ' Yuri

' I think I have fall on you.....Yul....' Kai

' What do you want to do? Donghae~ You met a rival in love~' Siwon

 

Ayo~ I am busy for my school work so I will lately update the next chapter~ Mianeh~

Hope you all enjoy the chapters~ I will update soon if I have the free time~:))